AthenaTheStorierX:

Also there's that PBS period harem drama that is currently untitled (last i checked anyway). Looking forward to that one too ^-^

It has a thai name! Mom Pet Sawan

leea:

Also the fact that Unlock Your Love has been picked up by GMM25 which means it'll be on network television. Which is a huge step for our girls and their small production company!

YES OMG THEY'VE COME SO FAR!! i feel so proud

mermysteries:

YES OMG THEY'VE COME SO FAR!! i feel so proud

I can't remember if it was posted about here lol but it was on the discord server. Very exciting stuff!! :))

Blank will also have a season 2 that's coming this May! There's so much GL news guys

leea:

Also the fact that Unlock Your Love has been picked up by GMM25 which means it'll be on network television. Which is a huge step for our girls and their small production company!

HUGE. MONUMENTAL. So proud.

leea:

It has a thai name! Mom Pet Sawan

WAIT IT DOES HAVE A NAME?!? HOW DID I MISS THAT. 

Time for me to get lost in a rabbit hole. I'll see y'all again when i re-emerge. XD

AthenaTheStorierX:

Time for me to get lost in a rabbit hole. I'll see y'all again when i re-emerge. XD

Hehehe have fun! And I can't wait to hear about your findings <3

AthenaTheStorierX:

If I remember correctly, you shared something about it on discord server. I guess that's why no one posted about it again since someone already did it. That memory must've been lost somewhere. lol 

MizMystixism:
If I remember correctly, you shared something about it on discord server. I guess that's why no one posted about it again since someone already did it. :))

Yea, i posted about it in the discord, but it didn't share a title i dont believe.

mermysteries:

THE LAST CASE PILOT THIS WEDNESDAY THIS IS NOT A DRILL 

https://twitter.com/IDENTITY_ENT_TH/status/1777305510213279945?t=PM5X2rQcvx5aqwFU9WMxLw&s=19

YES YES YES!!! Thank you so much for the updates! <3

mermysteries:

New Dream poster!! 

This poster looks ethereal - I like it!

leea:

23.5 official merch has been released on GMMTV's website! https://twitter.com/GmmtvShop/status/1776259749673419198

I want this so badly but I'm broke af

nightnight:
New Dream poster!! 

This poster looks ethereal - I like it!

i like it too!! also, idk if it was intentional but the colors resemble the lesbian flag!!