English Subs are out for Love Bully by the way now 

mermysteries:

GUYS WE WON!! ORMFOLK CONFIRMED AS THE LEADS FOR APPLE!! they look so adorable, i love them so much

A win indeed! I wonder what exactly is coming soon though - perhaps a pilot?

And before I forget, I'll just add that The Loyal Pin is out on August 4th! Regal sapphics are coming sooon, and I'm in love with the poster! It'll air on the IF Youtube channel as well as on Workpoint TV! Submitted an edit although I'm pretty sure someone will have done it already!

nightnight:

And before I forget, I'll just add that The Loyal Pin is out on August 4th! Regal sapphics are coming sooon, and I'm in love with the poster! It'll air on the IF Youtube channel as well as on Workpoint TV! Submitted an edit although I'm pretty sure someone will have done it already!

IT LOOKS GORGEOUS!! i cant believe it's coming so soon!!

we are really getting Uranus and The Loyal Pin back to back, this is INSANE 

nightnight:

A win indeed! I wonder what exactly is coming soon though - perhaps a pilot?

i really hope so!! i cant deal woth GLs that say "coming soon" and then never come, i have some serious trust issues at this point

We have a lot of new GLs coming out in the next few weeks, so I compiled a list

• The Secret of Us (Thai) - June 24th, new episodes on Mondays, still no information about international distribution
  • The Trainee (Thai, GL side couple) - June 30th, new episodes on Sundays, available on Youtube
  • Uranus 2324 (Thai) - July 4th in Thai theaters, still no information about international distribution
  • Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko (Japanese) - July 4th, new episodes on Thursdays, still no information about international distribution
  • Sky Valley (Filipino, BL and GL) - July 20th, new episodes on Saturdays and Sundays, available on Youtube
  • The Loyal Pin (Thai) - August 9th, new episodes on Sundays, available on Youtube
 mermysteries:

• The Secret of Us (Thai) - June 24th, new episodes on Mondays, still no information about international distribution
  • The Trainee (Thai, GL side couple) - June 30th, new episodes on Sundays, available on Youtube
  • Uranus 2324 (Thai) - July 4th in Thai theaters, still no information about international distribution
  • Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko (Japanese) - July 4th, new episodes on Thursdays, still no information about international distribution
  • Sky Valley (Filipino, BL and GL) - July 19th, new episodes on Fridays, available on Youtube
  • The Loyal Pin (Thai) - August 9th, new episodes on Sundays, available on Youtube

Thank you for all the information, really appreciate your hardwork and dedication<3 xoxo

Btw could you tell me if the love senior couple is a canon in their new drama?

RealNevermore:
Btw could you tell me if the love senior couple is a canon in their new drama?

Anda and Lookkaew are a canon side couple in Sunset x Vibes. First episode just aired a couple of days ago. Is that the new drama you're talking about or am I missing one?

Ryn_333:

Anda and Lookkaew are a canon side couple in Sunset x Vibes. First episode just aired a couple of days ago. Is that the new drama you're talking about or am I missing one?

Yes, that one I think, woohoo, gotta watch it then :) thank you xoxo

mermysteries:

• Sky Valley (Filipino, BL and GL) - July 19th, new episodes on Fridays, available on Youtube

There's also potentially Hoshikuzu Telepath coming out June 26th! Not technically confirmed as a GL but the source material has a sapphic romance and do these photos look straight to you??! (Please note that I might be incredibly biased..)

mermysteries:

• Sky Valley (Filipino, BL and GL) - July 20th, new episodes on Saturdays and Sundays, available on Youtube

Small correction about Sky Valley: it comes out on july 20th, with new episodes on Saturdays and Sundays, not Fridays as I said previously!

The trailer dropped today: https://youtu.be/qTcuUlEVxSA?si=CKVMhCuM86BWUpMt

Wow I wasn't sure if it was actually GL but the pics look very fruity indeed!! they would fit right in at the S-Tar astronomy club

leea:

There's also potentially Hoshikuzu Telepath coming out June 26th! Not technically confirmed as a GL but the source material has a sapphic romance and do these photos look straight to you??! (Please note that I might be incredibly biased..)

More good news!

The side couple from Apple will be played by actresses Bebell and Plaifah. Fun fact, Plaifah was initially a casting finalist in The Last Case, but ended up leaving the project. They look gorgeous together!!

The blessing ceremony for Affair will take place tomorrow, June 20th. Hopefully that means filming will start soon

Girllove Girlfriend is indeed still alive! A new promotional picture was shared, announcing a fan meet on June 23rd and revealing that Beauty, who was one of the main characters until recently, was replaced by Dream.

These 2 (Ice and Rada) are so great together. If only they can get longer series. 

My Ghost Love 1/4
24 Hour Love 1/4
You Are My Star 1/3

Hi! Joining new here. Hope I'd be able to find lots of great gl recommendations from here!