I'd like to join the GL Drama Club. I've recently got into GL dramas and quite enjoy them. Right now I'm watching The Secret of Us. <3

JulyMoon:

I'd like to join the GL Drama Club. I've recently got into GL dramas and quite enjoy them. Right now I'm watching The Secret of Us. <3

Welcome :)

You're a member by commenting.

JulyMoon:

Welcome welcome! Are you enjoying the secret of us?? i absolutely loved the first episode, can't wait to watch the new one today!!

RealNevermore:

Welcome :)

You're a member by commenting.

Thank you! <3 

mermysteries:
Welcome welcome! Are you enjoying the secret of us?? i absolutely loved the first episode, can't wait to watch the new one today!!

Sorry, didn't get a notification. I do enjoy it! I knew one of the leads (Orm) from a different drama and was so excited to see her in a GL drama. I wish I could binge it, one episode per week is not enough. 

May I join please!

YasminLan:

May I join please!

Welcome ?

Have you watched any GL series lately? I'm literally obsessed with "The Secret of Us" lately ?

I recently completed 23.5

JulyMoon:

YasminLan:

May I join please!

Welcome yall! So nice to see some new faces in here ^-^
We also have a discord server that features a wider scope if your GL interests expand outside of dramaland or if you want some of the chatting features that Discord provides: here.

YasminLan:

I recently completed 23.5

How was it? I placed it on-hold for now but I finished the first 6 episodes. I wish I could get back into GL series but somehow I can't? I haven't even finished GAP (tried to watch it like 2 times unsuccessfully).

Do you guys know of any good GL for me to watch? Preferably ones where their relationship is clear, not something that is questioned all the time and give off friends vibe more than love vibes.

Emrys:

How was it? I placed it on-hold for now but I finished the first 6 episodes. I wish I could get back into GL series but somehow I can't? I haven't even finished GAP (tried to watch it like 2 times unsuccessfully).

Do you guys know of any good GL for me to watch? Preferably ones where their relationship is clear, not something that is questioned all the time and give off friends vibe more than love vibes.

it's quite hard to say. well the last 6 eps, everything suddenly boring, I think 12 eps is quite long for this plot!

about GAP, I got you, it's a hard watch for me too :')

Friendly Neighborhood Release Update!

Thai GL film Uranus 2324 was released into domestic cinemas today (July 4th; after an advance screening a few days ago). No word yet on an international streaming release, but the odds are looking good.

Produced by Velcurve Studio (Finding the Rainbow), this star-crossed romance of parallel worlds entered workshops back in October, had its worship ceremony on Nov. 19th, and filmed from November to May. It is directed by James Thanadol (Finding the Rainbow) and screenwritten by Titipong (Finding The Rainbow; Remember You; 23:23; Voice) and Nut Nualpang (Remember You; I Need Romance).

Part of the hype for this film has been because of the cast. Starring in this movie are Becky (TharnType 2; Long Live Love; upcoming Vamp) and Freen (So Fit; The Sign; upcoming Rider) who are a popular ship previously featured in "Secret Crush on You," "GAP," and the upcoming "The Loyal Pin" and "The Passenger."

Teaser 1: https://youtu.be/aa9GoeGohaM?si=a0hgWOe3bUHLv3a5 
Teaser 2: https://youtu.be/j442lUWiUL0?si=E3KUIJy23Um3sjVO 
Trailer: https://youtu.be/x8Fd8qMbqw4?si=pdAVQtUaRCgKVMC7 

Official Website: https://www.uranus2324.com/ 
Studio Twitter/X: https://twitter.com/Velcurve_Prod

Emrys:

23.5 was great in the beginning, but then a few choices were made towards the end that made me rather mad. Either because of the lack of addressing it, or the lack of proper lead up. But by and large, it was a cute one.

I wasnt particularly keen on GAP myself. I put it on semi-hold several times while watching. And Sapphic Disaster’s review explains several of my thoughts on it.

Recs:

Tsukutabe is a beautiful slice-of-life GL. Slowburn, but id say pretty clear.

Chaser Game W comes highly recommended.

She Makes My Heart Flutter (tho the romance isnt the primary plot)

Chalna

Pragma

Blank - if youre okay with the age gap and a messy set of connections between the female leads

Sleep With Me

Secret of Us - it just started, but it’s looking good ^-^

Deep Night: Two of Us (a branch off of sorts of a BL drama, tho im  told it can be watched independently)

Yes or No