AthenaTheStorierX:

Are there actually GL romances (i'm taking it that they're a secondary plot) in all these listed?

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/korean-dramas-movies-variety-shows/92495-top-5-korean-gl-and-bl-dramas-you-need-to-watch-right-now?page=last#p2536453

I have watched "This is my first life" and "hello my twenties"(first season) and they don't have a gl(not side also)

Summer2305:

I have watched "This is my first life" and "hello my twenties"(first season) and they don't have a gl(not side also)

I thought so. I feel like I would've heard if those 2 did...

I was compiling more information for SKIU the Series, and this is what i got:

Official SKIU the Series Accounts (GL Shows)

Twitter/Instagram/Youtube/TikTok 

Official Skiu Project Accounts (BL Shows)

Twitter/Instagram

Writer/Creator:

Thanni Tanichi - Twitter/Instagram

Love in the Rain Cast

Pheeraya Phuangsombut, aka "MiewP" (Sevena) - Twitter/Instagram

Alicha Sripratak, aka "Thongfah" (Maysa) - Twitter/Instagram

The Perfect Song Cast

Tas Gunpaknut (Iris) - Twitter/Instagram

Gift Supichaya (Mirin) - Twitter/Instagram

Step Up Cast

Alicha Sripratak, aka "Thongfah" (Fahsai) - Twitter/Instagram (Fahsai is Maysa's twin, so they have the same actress)

Ae Aksara (Uro) - Instagram

Fantastic. I'll get on that later this weekend.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Fantastic. I'll get on that later this weekend.

Awesome! If you can, add Sun Moon Light Love as well!

mermysteries:

Awesome! If you can, add Sun Moon Light Love as well!

Already did. ^-^

AthenaTheStorierX:

Already did. ^-^

you work fast!! thanks <3

mermysteries:

you work fast!! thanks <3

Hehe. I turned on twitter notifications for Skiu and H'our last night. So I was able to submit it between meetings shortly after it posted. 

I got tripped up though, because that's the only one so far that doesn't seem adapted from a book or have a thai name.

mermysteries:

Twitter/Instagram

Writer/Creator:

Love in the Rain Cast

The Perfect Song Cast

Step Up Cast

Alicha Sripratak, aka "Thongfah" (Fahsai) - Twitter/Instagram (Fahsai is Maysa's twin, so they have the same actress)

Mermy this is bomb! Only downside, now I'm waiting for the right time to go through their ig,, Gift and Tas are sooo pretty like ;-;

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

Mermy this is bomb! Only downside, now I'm waiting for the right time to go through their ig,, Gift and Tas are sooo pretty like ;-;

Ive got the socials for several of the H’our actresses in the comments of my H’our masterlist. Same problem there. xD

mermysteries:

Twitter/Instagram

Writer/Creator:

Love in the Rain Cast

The Perfect Song Cast

Step Up Cast

i really want to make the love in the rain cast actor profiles since they dont have one, but im not sure of their native names. have you found them in your research? if so lmk! also great work on finding all this out! :D

Can anyone tell if "semantic error" have a side gl couple? 

Summer2305:

Can anyone tell if "semantic error" have a side gl couple? 

No but there's a really hot bi (pan?) sexual character. No she doesn't have much screentime but she's a total scene stealer. She just mentions that she had a girlfriend in passing

I've been thinking this over and I'd like to ask how many would be on board with this plan,, on Goodreads we have book clubs where a bunch of books are randomly selected from a long list and then voted on by members. The top voted one is collectively read by the members. I've got a lot of reading done through that

Since mermy mentions having problems with movies (and girl, I get you) maybe we can do something like that here too but for movies. And shows too but mainly movies since that's what we mostly have a problem getting into.

I've found group watching is a lot of fun and it gets me motivated to keep reading (watching!) even if i do it in parts (movies can be easily done in halves). If you'd be interested then we can do this. Our motto can be "One child sapphic movie a week is fifty-two a year." :p

I don't think any club on mdl does this yet...

chi-ha-nzhillazz:

No but there's a really hot bi (pan?) sexual character. No she doesn't have much screentime but she's a total scene stealer. She just mentions that she had a girlfriend in passing

Thank you ?