chiha:

That's great! (and emojis pretty much never work on forums but i saw your emoji —bc it sometimes does! MDL is wonky that way)

Yah Little. 

Our final Sapphics in Dramaland Voting List is UP:

Most Anticipated Upcoming Sapphic Stories:  https://mydramalist.com/list/1Xzxdow3

AthenaTheStorierX:

Most Anticipated Upcoming Sapphic Stories:  https://mydramalist.com/list/1Xzxdow3

off topic tee was sooo fine my girlfriend fr

AthenaTheStorierX:

i will need a minute, this one is so hard to decide ?

kiyois back scrubber:

RIGHT?  also yuki, they were the most gorgeous couple... the fact that their scenes got cut off is CRIMINAL

joining because I'm trying to watch more wlw media this year! 

mermysteries:
RIGHT?  also yuki, they were the most gorgeous couple... the fact that their scenes got cut off is CRIMINAL

The GAP teasers had me SO excited for the multitude of GL couples. And then we got little to no screentime with any of them. It was downright criminal, I tell you!

tuesdayforu:

Welcome! It's a great goal!

Feel free to talk and gush about any GL storylines or sapphic characters you've watched. Or ask the club for recs (just let us know what you're kind of looking for or what you like). You're welcome to look outside of MDL's scope as well, but if we get too far off track I or someone else will bring it back to center on MDL (but that hasn't happened yet).

We've also got some voting polls on the front page where we've been electing and voting on our favorites. And then there are some master/rec lists and GL Production Studios further down on that page.

Lately, we've been hyping some upcoming dramas as they release promo posters/teaser and opened up discussion about starting a coordinated watchlist, where a different GL movie/short film is elected each week for members to watch and discuss (on their own time).

tuesdayforu:

welcome!! you picked the best time, there's so much gl content coming out!

AthenaTheStorierX:

The GAP teasers had me SO excited for the multitude of GL couples. And then we got little to no screentime with any of them. It was downright criminal, I tell you!

we were ROBBED! i can't imagine what gap could have been had we gotten all 3 couples, would be even more revolutionary than it already is. 

thankfully, be mine and skiu are coming to redeem that tragedy and heal our wounds!

chiha:
Yo i wasn't thinking group watches as in group watches but like we do our own thing and make sure we've got it watched by the end of the week. Like we set a collective goal and accomplish it by the end of the week. I've never done a group watch before though

I vote for watch during the week and chat asynchronously ;)

Late to reply, but I love this idea!!♡

AthenaTheStorierX:

There's so many, so exciting! I can't wait to look up the ones I didn't know about

sone:
There's so many, so exciting! I can't wait to look up the ones I didn't know about

Mission accomplished!!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Exactly. Oaeyjaja chemistry also. Their part in novel  is good. Why did they cut the scene?!

I've been stuck forever on episode 8 of Gap, the story was going nowhere so i need to give it some time :/ also, where are these gorgeous ladies we were promised smooching... Idolfactory seems to be having some problem integrating second couples into their dramas...

The Be mine series is looking better in this aspect

kiyois back scrubber:

We wish ;-; also, get in line :p

mermysteries:

i will need a minute, this one is so hard to decide ?

RIGHT?  also yuki, they were the most gorgeous couple... the fact that their scenes got cut off is CRIMINAL

Ikr mermy! our motto though

AthenaTheStorierX:

Mission accomplished!!

Yes dude, spread the gl mania xD

chiha:
I've been stuck forever on episode 8 of Gap, the story was going nowhere so i need to give it some time :/ also, where are these gorgeous ladies we were promised smooching... Idolfactory seems to be having some problem integrating second couples into their dramas...

Yea, I had trouble getting into it as well. This review shares a lot of my sentiments: https://mydramalist.com/profile/sapphicdesaster/review/258467

chiha:

The Be mine series is looking better in this aspect

im pretty sure the secondary couples were left out due to contract issues, but im not too sure... its devastating anyway. in my opinion its still a great series and worth finishing, but i understand its not for everyone. im biased because it became one of my favorite shows ever lol

im still in shock that be mine is giving us 4 main sapphic couples at once... legendary behavior. also, the teaser is coming out in just a few hours!!!

chiha:
Ikr mermy! our motto though

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!