Guys... If Ae brings even half this energy into the Skiu verse, I'm done for:

Also... this girl has tattoos on her hand! Please please please dont cover them up in the drama. I beg!

Reportedly, she is indeed LGBTQ+ (i dont know what identity) and is among the first openly LGBTQ+ idols in Thailand.

(And yes, i will be spending the rest of my night looking at videos from Berry Berry and Berry Bomb)

*Side note: Instagram doesn't just not allow you to save pictures, it also doesn't allow you to pin them to pinterest. I'm a little peeved.

All the main actresses are in. I'm gonna wait till they get approved before submitting the others (and digging up the other cast members ):

AthenaTheStorierX:

Also... this girl has tattoos on her hand! Please please please dont cover them up in the drama. I beg!

Reportedly, she is indeed LGBTQ+ (i dont know what identity) and is among the first openly LGBTQ+ idols in Thailand.

(And yes, i will be spending the rest of my night looking at videos from Berry Berry and Berry Bomb)

*Side note: Instagram doesn't just not allow you to save pictures, it also doesn't allow you to pin them to pinterest. I'm a little peeved.

SOS SOS SOS. evacuate!

mermysteries:

i would also love to see some trans rep!! you're right, we deserve it all

yes! the additional cast was announced on twitter. we keep winning!!

oh, that sounds interesting!! chiha, if you don't mind, share some more of your favorite books! 

its inpiring to see how media can positively affect reality. hope we get to see changes in the laws as soon as possible

I have a lot of fav lesbian books >-<  but basically anything by Meghan O'Brien and Melissa Brayden, and for a year and a half now I've been in the locked tomb fandom (by Tamsyn Muir). The popular way to sell it to a new reader would be lesbian necromancers in space but damn that book brought a lot of feels.

chiha:
oh, that sounds interesting!! chiha, if you don't mind, share some more of your favorite books! 

I'm not chiha, but I recently read Read Between the Lines by Rachel Lacey. It's a nice light romance and I recommend. 

Also, if you ever wanted Sapphic Disney Pirates of the Caribbean meets The Little Mermaid: Song of Silver and Gold by Melissa Karibian

AthenaTheStorierX:
Sapphics in Dramaland Voting Lists:
Favorite Sapphic Support Couple
Favorite Sapphic Main Couple (Drama Edition)
Favorite Sapphic Main Couple (Movie Edition)
Favorite Sapphic Main Character
Favorite Sapphic Support Character
Favorite Sapphic Headcanons
Most Anticipated Upcoming Sapphic Stories

Don't forget to vote and elect on the above lists! I'll be announcing the winners at the end of this week.
(But don't let that stop you from continuing to go to these to elect, vote, and change the order of your titles.)

But, for those that are ready to start discussing the coordinated group watch: https://mydramalist.com/list/3rWa6E74

How it works:

From now until April 22nd, people will elect and vote on FEATURE-LENGTH GL/Sapphic FILMS (yes, each and every one of those words are important qualifiers for this week).

On April 22nd, the winning movie will be announced and a club member will create a post on their profile that members will reply to as they and others watch/complete the film to discuss it.

This is a coordinated effort for members to watch more films (as opposed to series) that feature sapphic characters. Members are not required to watch any of these films, and are welcome to skip weeks or simply not participate at all. 

We ask all watchers to restrict discussions of the film to the respective post - so as not to clog up this forum and so that all responses are easily findable and interactable.

This week's posting member: Chiha (or some iteration - she keeps changing her username)

Things you MIGHT comment as/after you watch:

• What would you rate it out of 10 Stars?
  • What did you like about the film?
  • What did you dislike about the film?
  • What did it make you think about/consider?
  • What other stories does it remind you of?
  • AND MORE

Notes for Watchers:

If, for some reason, you are not comfortable commenting under your account/username but still want to participate, feel free to send your response to me (or any other members who may volunteer and whom I will add to this post after they volunteer) and I will comment it anonymously for you.

If any of your thoughts include spoilers, personal details, or is super long, please check the "spoiler" box beside "post."

Notes for Posters:

How to post:

Go to your profile page, select feeds, and construct the post in the text box there.

What to include in the post:

Tag the movie being watched and mention that the post is for GL Drama Lovers Club discussion.

Any other content you wish to include is fine, but please keep it spoiler-free in the actual post.

Who can see the post:

The Poster's friends, followers, and people with the link

Anyone who goes to the poster's profile - which varies depending on their privacy settings (for instance, mine is restricted to people  with MDL accounts. Other settings are : Anyone, Friends, and Only Me)

What to do after the post:

Share the link to the post in this forum (click the little triangle in the upper right corner of the post, hit "share," and copy the link)

Notes for the Future:

Each watch will be recorded in a custom list that includes the watchers' average rating and the link to the discussion post.

Each week will have a different voting list to correspond to the following week's coordinated club watch.

There will be 1 feature-length watch and 3 short film watches per month.

If people know where to watch the film or are willing to watchparty it with other users, please mention so here. If it is an unofficial link, please use the spoiler function or DM it to the requesting user. 

I would prefer if we can stick to official sites to show support to the productions and to eliminate the risk of viruses and unsafe browsing, but I know that this is not always possible.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I'm not chiha, but I recently read Read Between the Lines by Rachel Lacey. It's a nice light romance and I recommend. 

Also, if you ever wanted Sapphic Disney Pirates of the Caribbean meets The Little Mermaid: Song of Silver and Gold by Melissa Karibian

That's the only thing I've read by Lacey. Didn't pick up the next because of a certain review...

And omg you started the voting already :D okay so we're starting with full length films. (And sorry lol. but i dont think I'll change my user anymore rtnw). Anyway I'll post it on my profile next week right after you end the voting on the list

Athena just a few things you can maybe add~ restrict it to one movie per participant. clarify a bit more on the length (where should a 1 hr 20 min movie go, short or long?) And don't vote for your own movie xD

Also question, will you post an invite sort of thing on the global feeds too? There are two- three users outside of this forum whom i want to share this with but I won't in case you are going to make a feed post 

chiha:
Athena just a few things you can maybe add~ restrict it to one movie per participant. clarify a bit more on the length (where should a 1 hr 20 min movie go, short or long?) And don't vote for your own movie xD

I think for the sake of making it quicker to find a result, 3 is enough of a restriction. Since things are ranked, it should still be easy to come out with a winner. Also, by virtue of electing a title, you are voting for it.

chiha:
Also question, will you post an invite sort of thing on the global feeds too? There are two- three users outside of this forum whom i want to share this with but I won't in case you are going to make a feed post 

You can post one / share it if you want ^-^

AthenaTheStorierX:

I think for the sake of making it quicker to find a result, 3 is enough of a restriction. Since things are ranked, it should still be easy to come out with a winner. Also, by virtue of electing a title, you are voting for it.

You can post one / share it if you want ^-^

I completely forgot how it works on mdl ... 3 it is then

Okay then, thanks!

chiha:
That's the only thing I've read by Lacey. Didn't pick up the next because of a certain review...

I so rarely read reviews first, but you made me curious... And I think I see what review you're talking about. It certainly turned me off. But the response under it makes me want to read to determine for myself. Both reviewers appear to be aspec (if the purple heart emoji is anything to go by for the commenting user).

AthenaTheStorierX:

RIGHT??? i cant wait to see her chemistry with alicha i just know lives will be changed

and covering the hand tattoos would be CRIMINAL, i hope that doesnt even cross their minds

AthenaTheStorierX:

read between the lines is actually on my wishlist, so great to know!! i used to read quite a bit, but ive been in a big slump for a couple years. some good sapphic books might be just what i need to motivate me!!

AthenaTheStorierX:
But, for those that are ready to start discussing the coordinated group watch: https://mydramalist.com/list/3rWa6E74

SWEET!! just to be sure, i can add up to 3 movies to the list, is that right? then rank the movies on the list as i please? sorry, im slow

mermysteries:
SWEET!! just to be sure, i can add up to 3 movies to the list, is that right? then rank the movies on the list as i please? sorry, im slow

You can add/vote on 3 titles, and then yes - order however you please

AthenaTheStorierX:

You can add/vote on 3 titles, and then yes - order however you please

now I am confused. I can add three movies then how many do i vote on

chiha:

now I am confused. I can add three movies then how many do i vote on

Adding = a vote

Voting = a vote

You have 3 votes in total. 

They can either be all adds, all votes, or some combination of adds and votes.

AthenaTheStorierX:

I so rarely read reviews first, but you made me curious... And I think I see what review you're talking about. It certainly turned me off. But the response under it makes me want to read to determine for myself. Both reviewers appear to be aspec (if the purple heart emoji is anything to go by for the commenting user).

Ah not just that review my friends on gr didn't like it much that's all. I'm always in support of reading and finding out for yourself be it books moves dramas songs,,