chiha:
Omg this happened and I didn't know ;-; thanks for sharing!

Haha, I didn't know too. It just suddenly apeared on my youtube main page list with recs and so I posted it here. :)

kardasx:

Haha, I didn't know too. It just suddenly apeared on my youtube main page list with recs and so I posted it here. :)

Its like a week old! What is the youtube recommendations page even up to *sigh*

AthenaTheStorierX:
This week's watch is the Girlfriend Project Day 1

(Last week) we watched this and I now saw also commentary video from lead girls. It is cute and funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZO7_KwqzII and contains some more info about it. :)

Hiii, I would like to join ^^

EVERYONE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! Love just said they’ll start filming 23.5 in JUNE!!!!

https://twitter.com/wan_jeabbb/status/1655535883419021312?s=46&t=9KEUOumI3rlfyHyMH7xaBg

If god hates gay people, why do I keep winning?!?! (I’m an atheist)

(if they don’t actually start filming in June and I’m wrong, I actually never post this. Why would you say I did?)

glowinggayalien:

EVERYONE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! Love just said they’ll start filming 23.5 in JUNE!!!!

https://twitter.com/wan_jeabbb/status/1655535883419021312?s=46&t=9KEUOumI3rlfyHyMH7xaBg

(if they don’t actually start filming in June and I’m wrong, I actually never post this. Why would you say I did?)

This is awesome, the release will probably roll over into next year then

Lamaclon:

Hello! Welcome! ^-^

On the front page of the club you'll find lots of resources/rec lists for GLs, but you're always welcome to ask for recs here in the pages. ^-^

We also have some ongoing voting lists of favorite couple and characters. Feel free to go over there and put in/rearrange your votes at any time.

We also have an optional weekly coordinated watch, which you can read about here.

Other than that, just make yourself at home and gush about the GLs/GL couples you've watched, are watching, or look forward to. You are welcome to go outside of the scope of what is on MyDramaList, but if we get too far off track (which we havent so far), one of us might reign it back in. ;)

glowinggayalien:

IM SCREAMING!!! FINALLYYYYY

and they're filming during pride month!! im emotional

chiha:
This is awesome, the release will probably roll over into next year then

i still kinda hope it comes out this year... but regardless, the wait will be SO WORTH IT

MILKLOVE WORLD DOMINATION

Lamaclon:

WELCOME!!!!

1 hour remain till the premiere of Prologue of Be Mine series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UihaLJHpkpU

kardasx:

Finally had time to watch it! Trust me to fall in love with the couple who doesn't have a confirmed adaptation but damn i loved Pipim and Peeraya so much! (i'm not saying it's because of the car scene but I'm also not saying it's not :)

if i had to pick it's them for me first, jaojay/si are a close second followed by tawan/winnie and papie/jaokha. Anybody else have a preferential order they wish the series was released in?

chiha:
Anybody else have a preferential order they wish the series was released in?

1st: Tawan + Winnie, I just love them the most from the first videos. And cohabitation is my favourite trope. I am only sorry for Winter, he will have to share Winnie now. :D 

2nd: Pipin + Peeraya, Not only because of that car scene. Fake girlfriend is also interesting. They look very good together.

Remaining stories look more dramatic, so I would watch them as last. Maybe Papie + Jaokha as 3rd and Jaoyay + Sitang as last.

Mmm... it is the same order as they appeared in the prologue. Probably a coincidence. lol.

I want to join the club! :D

kardasx:

1st: Tawan + Winnie, I just love them the most from the first videos. And cohabitation is my favourite trope. I am only sorry for Winter, he will have to share Winnie now. :D 

2nd: Pipin + Peeraya, Not only because of that car scene. Fake girlfriend is also interesting. They look very good together.

Remaining stories look more dramatic, so I would watch them as last. Maybe Papie + Jaokha as 3rd and Jaoyay + Sitang as last.

Mmm... it is the same order as they appeared in the prologue. Probably a coincidence. lol. 

I was wondering abt that too, isn't the order supposed to be tawan/winnie then jaojay/si. The ending order was odd... 

Omg that scene though! you know tawan and winnie were kissing and the bear fell down as if on cue ;) lol that was cute

the thing i love most about pipim and peeraya is the trope that they have a rocky start, that was basically coercion and i expect there will be plenty of angst and i love that kind of thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kardasx:

finally watched it and i gotta say, it did NOT dissappoint!! the couples look so good, the story is interesting, the cinematography looked great... it's clear how far they've come since the character introduction video!! im so proud

chiha:
Anybody else have a preferential order they wish the series was released in?

for me, tawan and winnie are first. their story collects so many tropes i love, roommates, long-time crush, friends to lovers... feels made for me! and so far, i felt like they had the most chemistry. im just in love with them

second, papie and jaokha. papie trying to win jaokha back melted my heart, and the prologue made me want to know more about their history. they clearly have been through a lot. i haven' watched a lot of media with ex lovers romance, but it seems interesting and dramatic!! i'm sold. their soft moments made me giggle and kick my feet

then pipim and peeraya. fake dating is always fun, and i particularly enjoyed peeraya's character. her flirting was so cute, and then she DID THAT... so good. i'm not completely sold on pipim's character yet, but my heart is open

lastly, sitang and jaojay. they just didn't click with me yet, and i didn't feel the same chemistry i felt with the other couples. BUT their kiss at the end was really really good. i'm sure they will grow on me eventually.

chiha:
I was wondering abt that too, isn't the order supposed to be tawan/winnie then jaojay/si. The ending order was odd... 

i thought so too, i wonder if there's a reason...? because, as far as i know, only the rights to More & More and Be My Baby were bought

kizaraa:

I want to join the club! :D

hey!! welcome, make yourself at home!

@mermy if we get the scene i know you're talking about, it'll be one of those iconic gl scenes. I'm glad y'all are getting tawan and winnie first, i loved them a lot too :)