Elisheva:

nightnight, if you (or anyone else) is able to watch A Muse Never Drowns (see above) before it expires, would you make a note of timestamps on the conversations around the GL indications? don't want to give spoilers, you'll recognise it when you come across it. thanks

a mod is refusing to add a Lesbian Character tag because i didn't give proof.

I'll sit down and watch it right now.

You usually don't need timestamps though. Just an explanation of what makes you say that she is a lesbian (the conversation, a relationship, etc.)

Also, they're trying to phase out Lesbian Character. It would be either Lesbian Female Lead, Lesbian Supporting Character, or Lesbian Guest Character.

From the film's website - if you wanted to add this for extra support for your suggested edits:

"In this film, characters with diverse sexualities open up about their individual feelings and learn to acknowledge each other. At its core lies the notion that “each person’s sexuality is not easily confined to rigid boundaries but rather flows through a gradient”. "

https://jff.jpf.go.jp/watch/ic2023/films/a-muse-never-drowns/

Elisheva:

nightnight, if you (or anyone else) is able to watch A Muse Never Drowns (see above) before it expires, would you make a note of timestamps on the conversations around the GL indications? don't want to give spoilers, you'll recognise it when you come across it. thanks

a mod is refusing to add a Lesbian Character tag because i didn't give proof.

Just finished it: thank you so much for suggesting it! :D It was a beautiful watch and I'd highly recommend it to anyone else! I found it slow at the start but I'm glad I stuck with it because I was captivated by the end - I even cried! 

The main timestamp of the big discussion where it's confirmed is from 54:08.

I also think much could be argued about that same conversation and a certain character (Sakuko) being aro or ace or both

Before that, there's also 33:23 on a character's suspicion about said character liking the other character but I think 54:08 should be more than enough!

I literally just finished myself. I went ahead and added tags. And again, you don't need timestamps, you just need an explanation. Saying "[Character] confessed to being in love with [Character]" is more than enough.

I also spotted that possible ace/aro rep. It made me very happy!

I sent descriptions. The mod mentioned time or screenshots. I'm still learning :) Like the bit that says Add Tag isn't where we're supposed to add tags. Who knew?

Thanks for getting the tag sorted and for the info on preferred wording.

Today I'm still rooting for Saibara so I'm sort of hoping Sakuko's lack of a crush was because she hadn't really considered a girl. If she's aro/ace, which is certainly a possibility, then Saibara will have a bit of a broken heart even if they're building a good friendship. I like that there's enough ambiguity to read it both ways so everyone can find what they need in it.

And I'm delighted that so many of you enjoyed it too :)

You can be aro/ace or even aroace and engage in a more than friendly relationship. It's about attraction (and is a spectrum), not action. But I get where you're coming from. And yes, the ambiguity is well done here.

A new Love Senior poster!! I'm definitely liking this one better<3

Edit: forgot that emojis don't seem to work here..

leea:
A new Love Senior poster!! I'm definitely liking this one better<3

It looks so good - thank you so much for sharing it!!! I'm so happy I'm actually tearing up!!! Love Senior is going to rock my world when it's out in the best way possible! Sapphics in STEM!!! <3<3<3

I forgot to post these last 2 the other day. Both of these characters are from the GL anime "Bloom Into You." One is canon, and the other is headcanon (and part of the main romance).

Matriception:

Hii there everyone, 

I would love to join!I have been following this discussion since Gap but only made an account recently. Truly love the community which I can't find in irl and happy to see other people like me loosing their mind over gls ? 

I might not be able to participate much, but happy to be here!

Welcome!! Participate as much as you want/can. ^-^

Matriception:

Hii there everyone, 

I would love to join!I have been following this discussion since Gap but only made an account recently. Truly love the community which I can't find in irl and happy to see other people like me loosing their mind over gls ? 

I might not be able to participate much, but happy to be here!

helloo make yourself at home!!

AthenaTheStorierX:
I forgot to post these last 2 the other day. Both of these characters are from the GL anime "Bloom Into You." One is canon, and the other is headcanon (and part of the main romance).

nice!! i also interpreted both yuu (and touko) as being in the aroace spectrum!

hii :)))

sorry if im interrupting anything, but is this a general sort of thing that anyone can join?

if so i would love to!

i might not be able to participate much, hope thats okay :)

str4wvari:

hii :)))

sorry if im interrupting anything, but is this a general sort of thing that anyone can join?

if so i would love to!

i might not be able to participate much, hope thats okay :)

welcome!! yes, anyone can join at any time, and feel free to participate as much as you can/want :D