str4wvari:

hii :)))

sorry if im interrupting anything, but is this a general sort of thing that anyone can join?

if so i would love to!

i might not be able to participate much, hope thats okay :)

No need to apologize! People just post here as they come on or have something to share, so there's no real interrupting possible.

Anyone can join! And we would love to have you!

Feel free to make yourself at home. There is no participation requirement beyond just a post expressing interest in joining. ^-^ 

leea:
A new Love Senior poster!! I'm definitely liking this one better<3

i liked this one more as well!! anda's gay stare is really good lol

P'Fon posted on IG that there's only 4 Q's left until they wrap filming for 23.5!!!

Omg I can't believe it! Idk the typical turn around for gmmtv shows but hopefully this means we'll be getting it first thing next year! 

I'm so used to receiving and now I get to receive!

glowinggayalien:
P'Fon posted on IG that there's only 4 Q's left until they wrap filming for 23.5!!!

Omg I can't believe it! Idk the typical turn around for gmmtv shows but hopefully this means we'll be getting it first thing next year! 

I'm so used to receiving and now I get to receive!

ahhhh i cant wait!!!

The trailer for Live Senior is OUT

Still no subtitles, but I absolutely love it

Apparently the episodes will be released on youtube right after airing on wetv

I have to say though, I'm a bit worried about the number of views so far

mermysteries:
Still no subtitles, but I absolutely love it

Indeed! I think this is gonna be really good!!! I also cried some happy tears and I know I'll adore this!

mermysteries:
I have to say though, I'm a bit worried about the number of views so far

I'm hoping time zones and people not all being able to immediately watch it are the reasons  - I watched it as soon as I came home so I'd hope in the next few days the numbers skyrocket!!! :D

nightnight:
Indeed! I think this is gonna be really good!!! I also cried some happy tears and I know I'll adore this!

it looks perfect!!! im in love with them!!!

nightnight:
I'm hoping time zones and people not all being able to immediately watch it are the reasons  - I watched it as soon as I came home so I'd hope in the next few days the numbers skyrocket!!! :D

i hope so too!! people need to know abt this show

leea:

A new Love Senior poster!! I'm definitely liking this one better<3

Edit: forgot that emojis don't seem to work here..

Can someone please submit this as the cover poster?? I don't know how to do it.. It's a necessity 

leea:
Can someone please submit this as the cover poster?? I don't know how to do it.. It's a necessity 

i tried, but it got rejected :/

"The current image is preferred as it features more of the cast." was the reason

mermysteries:

i tried, but it got rejected :/

"The current image is preferred as it features more of the cast." was the reason

Blaahh, that's too bad. Okay well thanks for trying <3 <3

Hello, I am joining the gang. Hope you have a good day. 

xyz7:

hellooo!! happy to have you :D

xyz7:

Welcome!! Make yourself at home ^-^

AthenaTheStorierX:

Uranus 2324 is anticipated to release in May: https://www.majorcineplex.com/movie/uranus2324

that's soon!! will be hoping for a simultaneous international release