AthenaTheStorierX:

Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary y'all!

So I've been working hard to give us a special treat. One that will let us grow, talk about more GLS, and share different things easier. I hope that our brand new Discord server, GL Fandom Café will come to feel like a cozy and warm place to hang out and discuss all your favorite GL/WLW/Sapphic stories, even if they aren't on MDL.

Here is the invite to the discord server: https://discord.gg/hxnBg42Pp3

Come in, settle in, and explore.

Feel free to share with your friends who you'd think would appreciate the space.

I only ask that it doesn't get broadcasted on general social media at the moment since we only have a few mods and staff to keep an eye on things.

Congratulations to us!! im so proud of the community we built here, and so happy to be a part of it!! :D thank you to everyone who made it possible

THIS POSTER IS MY FAVORITE THEYRE SO CUTE?????

(23.5 poster i cant quote

kroton181:

I also want to watch more good GLs and having recommendations from others will surely help ❤️ 

Welcome to the club! 

We do have some voting lists on the front page of the club, as well as some member-made lists further down the page. But you're always welcome to ask here for recs according to what you are looking for/what you already like. ^-^

HAPPY

1 YEAR

ANNIVERSARY

GL

DRAMA LOVERS

CLUB

We're 110 members strong, 136 MDL Forum pages (~2029 posts) long, and have expanded into Discord! And our voting lists have over 66 cumulative voters! Can you believe it?

Thank y'all for finding this little humble club and sharing your love of GLs with me and each other. May we be blessed with more amazing stories in the years to come. <3 

AthenaTheStorierX:

HAPPY

1 YEAR

ANNIVERSARY

GL

DRAMA LOVERS

CLUB

We're 110 members strong, 136 MDL Forum pages (~2029 posts) long, and have expanded into Discord! And our voting lists have over 66 cumulative voters! Can you believe it?

Thank y'all for finding this little humble club and sharing your love of GLs with me and each other. May we be blessed with more amazing stories in the years to come. <3 

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! This is so exciting! Thank you so much Athena for making this space and the discord, and thank you all for keeping it so lively with updates!!! Cheers to many more years here witnessing the increase in sapphic media <3

23.5 official MV release OP

23.5 official MV is live now folks! Stream now :D

OST 'Tilt'

2 MORE DAYS

from the 23.5 account on twitter

Stream this one also if you've missed the live but ENG sub isn't added yet

Look what the GMMTV twitter account changed their banner to!! **happy sobs**

Link

leea:

Link

It's so cute!!!! <3 I'm sobbing right along with you honestly - I'm buzzing!!!

And every poster they bring out is amazing - they've really gone all in and I'm so glad because this is what this show and everyone deserves!!! <3 :D

leea:

Link

LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING EVER?? ALL THE CHARACTERS TILTING TOWARDS SUN IM DYING

also im shipping the teachers so hard?? in the beginning it was kind of joking bc i didn't think we could possibly get 3 sapphic couples in the same show but guys... i don't think it's a joke anymore it's a very real possibility!!!

nightnight:

It's so cute!!!! <3 I'm sobbing right along with you honestly - I'm buzzing!!!

And every poster they bring out is amazing - they've really gone all in and I'm so glad because this is what this show and everyone deserves!!! <3 :D

THEY REALLY DIDN'T DISAPPOINT!! finally the premium treatment 23.5 should have gotten from the start, im emotional

NEW THAI GL MOVIE!!

A week ago, Lux Sulax posted a video with Promise, that seemed like a fitting for a project. Sulax said on Twitter that it would be a GL movie.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C32oR6Kr8kf/?igsh=MWNvMWo0bnEwOHl0bQ==

Then, a couple days ago, Mulan and An Ji also posted a similar video, with the hashtag #MyExsWedding

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4IeCJDByBN/?igsh=MTJ6dXQyZWs0d2VsZw==

A facebook page was created, confirming the project and the producers: CI Media, Coral Content and Sunday Still Working

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/qjRGddVVBLHYgecL/?mibextid=oFDknk

Sulax made a guest appearance in Gap, An Ji was supposed to be in SKIU, and Mulan was one of the finalists for Un-trovert!