leea:

We've got a new poster for Unlock Your Love

Edit: sorry linked wrong title lol but it's fixed now! 

WOW

GUYS!!!! ORMFOLK SERIES BASICALLY CONFIRMED

Its based on a novel by Chao Planoy, Apple. i really am tired of her adaptations, but it's OrmFolk, so i will support it. they really became one of my favorite GL couples, i love them too much

https://twitter.com/GirlsLove_es/status/1763196425939071440?s=19

mermysteries:

GUYS!!!! ORMFOLK SERIES BASICALLY CONFIRMED

Its based on a novel by Chao Planoy, Apple. i really am tired of her adaptations, but it's OrmFolk, so i will support it. they really became one of my favorite GL couples, i love them too much

https://twitter.com/GirlsLove_es/status/1763196425939071440?s=19

YAY!

the 23.5 Special Episode is out!

No MDL page for it yet. Stay tuned.

AthenaTheStorierX:

HELL YEAAAAAAA

Some numbers, because I think it's interesting:

The Secret of Us Mini Pilot has reached 640k views in 2 weeks

23.5 Trailer got 530k views in 1 week

The Loyal Pin Teaser got 430k views in 2 days

And some people really thought there was no demand for GLs, like that's crazy

(the point is not to compare the success of each individual series, but to highlight the popularity of GL as a whole)

mermysteries:
And some people really thought there was no demand for GLs, like that's crazy

(the point is not to compare the success of each individual series, but to highlight the popularity of GL as a whole)

This somehow proved that GL/Yuri already had a fanbase, even before the genre gained the popularity as it does today. Happy to see it keeps growing. 2024 is a good year for us.

AthenaTheStorierX:

The MDL page finally got approved!! Here

EngLot confirmed for Petrichor!! 

https://twitter.com/GirlsLoveNews/status/1763550325942734971

Miss Grand International will be working with TV Thunder (Triage, Manner of Death) for the series Petrichor. The contract signing will be March 3rd 2024 at 4pm and there will be about 10 episodes. There's no release date as of yet but this project is expected to be ready by the third quarter of 2024 (July-Sept).

Bought the English version of “Blank” last night on “MEB” (since it premieres tomorrow!)  Gave it a read I definitely see where all the criticism comes from but I don’t doubt it’s still an interesting story and a good read…even if  VERY morally incorrect…🫣😬 Can’t wait to see how much of the book they kept in because they definitely could’ve considered cutting a few parts/people out! I guess it depends on how spicy they wanted it . Overall I’m excited!!! 💀

leea:

About the same time as when we were getting the 23.5 and Reverse 4 You news, there was an announcement by the Filipino company Oxin Films, with their upcoming 2024 line up of three series. One of them is a series with a two main couples, one BL and GL!! Looks like it will involve horses and a ranch setting. 

(I've just submitted the mdl page today so it hasn't been approved yet but I'll link it later if I remember)

Edit: Link to Sky Valley's MDL page

Updated with a link to the MDL page

"Blank the Series" first episode is released.  Playlist here.

Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary y'all!

So I've been working hard to give us a special treat. One that will let us grow, talk about more GLS, and share different things easier. I hope that our brand new Discord server, GL Fandom Café will come to feel like a cozy and warm place to hang out and discuss all your favorite GL/WLW/Sapphic stories, even if they aren't on MDL.

Here is the invite to the discord server: https://discord.gg/hxnBg42Pp3

Come in, settle in, and explore.

Feel free to share with your friends who you'd think would appreciate the space.

I only ask that it doesn't get broadcasted on general social media at the moment since we only have a few mods and staff to keep an eye on things.

I also want to watch more good GLs and having recommendations from others will surely help ❤️

New 23.5 content: