RealNevermore:

Has anybody here read the 23.5 novel? Folks been talking on X that father of Ongsa and Alpha is bi. Will we be getting yoai of grown men instead of bl couple!?

I have read the novel! In the novel, he had a relationship with a man at some point in the past, I don't remember very well, I think it was before Ongsa was born but I'm not sure...It's not a huge part of the novel and I don't think they'll give him an actual love story here (unless they change it and give it more importance) If I remember correctly, it's just something of his past (I hope they don't brush it off and say he's straight now though, not because it can't happen but well...it'd be nice to aknowledge older bi people exist,even if he ended up with a woman...) anyway, in the novel, it's basically the reason why Ongsa's mom is homophobic, I forgot all the details, but that's what I remember, maybe someone else remembers more and better!

anny:

I have read the novel! In the novel, he had a relationship with a man at some point in the past, I don't remember very well, I think it was before Ongsa was born but I'm not sure...It's not a huge part of the novel and I don't think they'll give him an actual love story here (unless they change it and give it more importance) If I remember correctly, it's just something of his past (I hope they don't brush it off and say he's straight now though, not because it can't happen but well...it'd be nice to aknowledge older bi people exist,even if he ended up with a woman...) anyway, in the novel, it's basically the reason why Ongsa's mom is homophobic, I forgot all the details, but that's what I remember, maybe someone else remembers more and better!

I see, thank you fam. Also could I burden you a little more? Could you give me link to read the novel, in English? xoxo

RealNevermore:

I see, thank you fam. Also could I burden you a little more? Could you give me link to read the novel, in English? xoxo

As far as I know, it doesn't exist anywhere for free, you have to pay for it, I did. I don't have the link now, but if you'd wanna buy it, I can try and find it...

RealNevermore:

I understand your concerns but my friend you should never be asking permission/validation from others to watch something (if you were asking regarding the age gap/grooming controversy), you are a free person and to watch it or not is your personal choice, exclusively. None should have any say or try to gaslight you for that. I myself watching the show and it's going good. They have listened to the audience and increased the age from 16 to 20 and the older lead is not grooming at all, most of the time she's pushing the younger one away, taking care of her like an elder sister (a 16 years old dating a 36 years old was problematic obviously). That being said both leads are doing amazing in acting field and there's no boring moment in first 2 eps.

Thank you so much for the information! Knowing she's 20 in this adaptation really does help even if I likely won't watch it myself (for unrelated reasons).

anny:

As far as I know, it doesn't exist anywhere for free, you have to pay for it, I did. I don't have the link now, but if you'd wanna buy it, I can try and find it...

If it's available in English, I would like to purchase it. Thank you in advance ??

zeesqueere:

Thank you so much for the information! Knowing she's 20 in this adaptation really does help even if I likely won't watch it myself (for unrelated reasons).

No worries. I am sucker for age gap romance (het & lgbtq both), so I'll be watching, I mean I also started watching after knowing the fact that took heed to the concerns of community and changed the story.

RealNevermore:

If it's available in English, I would like to purchase it. Thank you in advance ??

Here is the link! It's available in English yes!

anny:

Here is the link! It's available in English yes!

Thank you so much <3

Please allow me to share this glorious MilkLove picture

Channel 3 made a post celebrating the success of The Secret of Us Mini Pilot, which has surpassed 1,2M views!! And they hinted at the official pilot, so it's safe to say it will be coming out soon!

The plot for the upcoming GL Movie My Ex's Wedding was revealed!!

And allow me to say, the cast is INSANE!!

Sunshine in the Wind, Studio Wabi Sabi's first GL, had their blessing ceremony on March 9th! So hopefully, filming will start soon!

K11D is releasing the fitting pictures for Unlock Your Love, BMine and Near's next project! I will compile them here because theyre honestly breathtaking

There's also a mysterious second couple!! Though I'm pretty sure that one of them is Chacha, who was also in Lucky My Love

Thank you for all the updates, I didn't know the last one :)

A bit out of the GL drama realm, but I feel like it's worth mentioning!

Next month there are 2 Yuri/GL Anime coming out

Seiyuu Radio no Ura Omote (The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio) comes out on April 10th

Sasayaku You Ni Koi Wo Utau (Whisper Me a Love Song) comes out on April 13th