Kangta and Siwon even has the same voices imo XDD
They might not really look alike but when I see them, they remind me of each other. I'm not good at finding pictures so these are the best that I can find.

2PM Taecyeon & B.A.P Daehyun

NEWs Tegoshi Yuya & B.A.P Youngjae

Nam Gyu Ri and Park Min Young

Maybe it's just me... but...

Kim Jeong Hoon

Tegoshi Yuya

No Min Woo

Kim Jae Wook
Oh and...

And watching Dream High 2, Hyorin looks a lot like someone...

And I feel like it's Karina...

But I'm not sure...

Another that's already been mentioned is KAT-TUN's Taguchi and TVXQ's Changmin... I knew Taguchi first and didn't really think Changmin looked like him when I first saw him, but recently I feel like Taguchi is moving more toward Changmin...
kurinezumi wrote: Maybe it's just me... but...

Kim Jeong Hoon

Tegoshi Yuya

They do have some similarities :)
Jo Boa (Shut Up Flower Boy Band)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]308[/ATTACH]

f(x)'s Sulli
[ATTACH=CONFIG]310[/ATTACH]
christypop wrote: Jo Boa (Shut Up Flower Boy Band)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]308[/ATTACH]

f(x)'s Sulli
[ATTACH=CONFIG]310[/ATTACH]

HAHA I thought I was the only one who thought so !!
1st one: U-KISS Dongho ? 2nd one: don't know
HAVA-RAVA wrote: 1st one: U-KISS Dongho ?
2nd one: don't know

Right^^
Who is the 2nd one? I think you need to post more proper picture 'cause i can't see that they look like xD The second one looks more like song joongki haha
dongholove wrote: Who is the 2nd one? I think you need to post more proper picture 'cause i can't see that they look like xD The second one looks more like song joongki haha

Hahaha!!!the second one is a girl from movie sunny^^ just post it cause i really find them alike!!! i post it having you in mind:-)
WHAT? did i read wrong? A GIRL??? *sees no girl in the pic*
darkangel662008 wrote: Hahaha!!!the second one is a girl from movie sunny^^ just post it cause i really find them alike!!! i post it having you in mind:-)

Oh, I just watched Sunny last week! Who is she in the movie? I can't remember.. xD yeah in that pic but if you compare them in Dongho's present photos, besides the eyes, there's really none. :) Haha! Really? lol thank you i really like Dongho being noticed xD