Sadisfied wrote: not that they look anything like Kim Hyun Jun but whatever XD

LOL No they don't. Other than his brother, none of the Kim Kibums look like him. XD
Sakurai Sho and Mizushima Hiro

While watching The Quiz Show 2, I couldn't help but think that Sakurai Sho looks like Mizushima Hiro at certain angles. He also reminds me of Matsumoto Jun at certain angles too but mostly Mizushima Hiro.
kakashilover1566 wrote: Sakurai Sho and Mizushima Hiro

While watching The Quiz Show 2, I couldn't help but think that Sakurai Sho looks like Mizushima Hiro at certain angles. He also reminds me of Matsumoto Jun at certain angles too but mostly Mizushima Hiro.

Lol when I first got to know ARASHI i couldn't tell who was MatsuJun, who was Aiba and who was Sho : DD
I wish I looked like Angelina Jolie :p
RainFlower wrote: I wish I looked like Angelina Jolie :p

Ew, why? lol

I was watching Kang-In's WGM and I finally saw the Hong Ki resemblance...lol
kakashilover1566 wrote: Sakurai Sho and Mizushima Hiro

HAVA-RAVA wrote: Lol when I first got to know ARASHI i couldn't tell who was MatsuJun, who was Aiba and who was Sho : DD

ROFL! I used to mix up Matsumoto with Mizushima.

They don't really look THAT much a like. Just two hot guys with perms, lol.
Kawaikochan wrote: ROFL! I used to mix up Matsumoto with Mizushima.

They don't really look THAT much a like. Just two hot guys with perms, lol.

Yeah I also.
1st drama I watched was Hana Kimi and after that some MizuHiro dramas. He was my 1st drama crush ^^
Then I stumbled upon Gokusen 1st season and was like "why's MizuHiro here...he's in 2nd season"
Then I looked up who he was and he was MatsuJun : DD then I watched Kimi wa Petto and HYD and here I'm now with +90 drama days and total MatsuJun obsession ~~
Park Shin Hye and Im Joo Eun

And also Kang Dong Ho (manager from Wild Romance) and Kim Hyung Joong (robot/singer/"actor")

Im Yoo Jin looks like she could be her sister!
ROFL! It wasn't me this time :p Just saying.
Sleepninja wrote: Im Yoo Jin looks like she could be her sister!

Yeah and you can't really tell in the pictures but I'm watching What's Up and I keep watching her gestures and everything and I tend to forget she isn't Park Shin Hye
Compilation photo of Asia’s top stars revealed

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120208_celebrities1.jpg[/IMG]
Korea (Left), China (Center), Japan (Right)

A netizen recently shared the above photo on an online community site, which compiled the faces of the top celebrities from Korea, China, and Japan.

The images on the left are collections of some of the most beautiful faces in Hallyu, while the middle boasts the best masterpiece faces of China, and on the right are the faces of Japan’s famous celebrities.

The end result of the Korean women compilation photo was a woman boasting milky smooth skin and a chic yet innocent image, while the Chinese female compilation possessed sharp facial features and an overall sexy appeal. The Japanese compilation had a more child like face, with plump cheeks and round eyes.

In the case of the male celebrities, the Korean compilation result was a man with soft eyes and stocky lips for a masculine feel, while the Chinese compilation resulted in a youthful and charming man with an intense gaze and a subtle smile. Finally, the Japanese photo boasted an elegant and classic look, yet still fierce and masculine as well.

Netizens who saw the photos remarked, “[I]You can clearly see the styles that the three different countries prefer
“, “The compilation photo looks like Kim Tae Hee“, “Everyone is so good-looking“, and more.

Source & Image: KJ Today |via: Nate & allkpop

============================================
Previously:
The end result of the Korean women compilation photo was a woman boasting milky smooth skin and a chic yet innocent image

Kim Tae Hee & IU are the ‘Ultimate Korean Beauty’?

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120116_compilation_1.jpg[/IMG]

The ‘[I]Ultimate Korean Beauty
‘ is creating quite the stir amongst netizens online.

A few photos surfaced on an online community board on January 15th with the title ‘Ultimate Korean Beauty‘, and one was a compilation photo of the current top female actresses, while the other was a compilation photo of the current top female idol stars..

The first photo compilation, compiled the faces of of Kim Tae Hee, Lee Young Ae, Han Ga In, Song Hye Kyo, Son Yejin, Lee Min Jung, and more. The second photo combined the faces of Girls’ Generation member Yoona, Wonder GirlsSohee, f(x)‘s Sulli, 2NE1‘s Sandara Park, miss A‘s Suzy, KARA‘s Goo Hara, and more.

The female face in the first photo boasted large round eyes, a sharp nose and full lips, resembling top actress Kim Tae Hee, while the other showcased round cheeks and slim lips, resembling the nation’s sweethearts, IU and miss A’s Suzy.

Netizens who saw the photo reacted with, “Both pictures are really pretty“, “The actresses are definitely a bit prettier“, “Proud that Koreans are this beautiful“, and more.

Source & Image: KoreaTimes |via: Nate & allkpop
LaVa wrote: Compilation photo of Asia’s top stars revealed

Korea (Left), China (Center), Japan (Right)

I saw that too.
Korean female combo looks a lot like Song Hye Kyo while the male looks a bit like a mix between Lee Jun Ki and Rain *tries to stop her imagination running more*
I have no idea who the Chinese look like..
Japanese female combo has strong features of Eikura Nana and Takei Emi while the male looks a bit like Odagiri Joe i think.

All in all IMO Korean female is prettiest and Japanese male has best looks ^^
Jonghyun (SHINee) vs Amber (F(x)) vs Donghae (SJ)

Zhoumi (SJ-M) vs Kangta vs Siwon (SJ)

Leeteuk (SJ) vs Xiao Yu (Lollipop F)