when will the badges work again? i am still missing like 4 badges i use to have and i cant seem to get them back?

iiToriBear:

when will the badges work again? i am still missing like 4 badges i use to have and i cant seem to get them back?

I wish they would tells us but I have no idea when we will get our badges. 

iiToriBear:

maybe they change the criteria. i missed my "first time poster" badge, and after some time, after i post more reviews, i got it back.

just got a notification for a badge and it took me to a page i can't access from my profile. But if you add this:

/badges

to the end of your profile url so it's profile/[username]/badges

it will hopefully take you to a page with them.

This is the same format as /Feeds /Reviews and all that, so it looks like they either forgot to add the link to that list or broke it in an update.

Elisheva:

just got a notification for a badge and it took me to a page i can't access from my profile. But if you add this:

/badges

to the end of your profile url so it's profile/[username]/badges

it will hopefully take you to a page with them.

This is the same format as /Feeds /Reviews and all that, so it looks like they either forgot to add the link to that list or broke it in an update.

Ooh I know that but I had a few batches and they haven’t return mine and a few others had that problem. I had around 10 now I have 2. Some said they had way more than that. 

Looking4secondarycouples:
Ooh I know that but I had a few batches and they haven’t return mine and a few others had that problem. I had around 10 now I have 2. Some said they had way more than that.

ok, sorry. thought i had a fix.

Elisheva:

ok, sorry. thought i had a fix.

No, Thank you for trying to help us 

I do not understand, why they did not implement a new sheet (recs, articles, games) with these. And the user has to find it in such a complicated way... They should think about it before even launching such a feature. 

Rapunzel:

I do not understand, why they did not implement a new sheet (recs, articles, games) with these. And the user has to find it in such a complicated way... They should think about it before even launching such a feature. 

Yeah or like on our profile in the sections like articles, feed, stats. 

Hi, haven't been doing much here the last two years so... what are those badges even?

leyou:

Hi, haven't been doing much here the last two years so... what are those badges even?

I was wondering the same. Been here since 2020 and  got a badge four days ago. (First Time Watcher). No idea what it means. ?

leyou:

What I know is that depending of certain achievements you get an award but you don’t win nothing like point is like a recognition. Like let’s say you comment a lot you get an award for that. 

RdS:

I was wondering the same. Been here since 2020 and  got a badge four days ago. (First Time Watcher). No idea what it means. ?

I don’t know what certain awards mean or what you need to do to receive them but is simply a recognition the site is giving you for doing certain thing in the site. I have 4 but some said at one point they had like 100 don’t know if it’s true or not because there’s so much you can do here in the site and I don’t think there’s 100 + things to do.