✊️Bingers unite, a club to share good times to start binging, how to avoid spoilers on feeds and, Waiting to Binge list... While binging g discussinthreads... more to come! 

So till then feel free join in, and make requests about what this space should include ❤️

Rules for this forum:  

• When writing about dramas only write about dramas that have finished airing. 

•  Cover potential spoilers: Like this  

If a picture may be conciderd a spoilerd warn the readers + add extra space before posting the photo: 

Ex potential spoiler Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

End of potential spoiler Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

More rules will be added shortly! 

Members lists 
Shiro 

Members lists of drams best watched in one go 

Ways to avoid spoilers: Avoid following drama pages or hashtags in your socials. Don't let the algorithm know what you're into☠

Post spoilers like this here if any  xD

...Always keep your index finger on the scroll wheel of your mouse so that as soon as you spot the slightest hint of a spoiler you can scroll away.

Share posts of completed dramas so that the feeds aren't a temptation zone of only currently airing dramas.

DaffodilDaze:

...Always keep your index finger on the scroll wheel of your mouse so that as soon as you spot the slightest hint of a spoiler you can scroll away.

I practice quick thumbs, and yes it is crucial! Especially towards the end if popular dramas 

Shiro:

I practice quick thumbs, and yes it is crucial! Especially towards the end if popular dramas 

IKR Many people seem to think that once a drama is finished airing (or almost) it's fair game and post spoilers galore. So speedy scrolling is a must.

DaffodilDaze:

IKR Many people seem to think that once a drama is finished airing (or almost) it's fair game and post spoilers galore. So speedy scrolling is a must.

I once remember someone spoiling a drama which had then recently ended, when told to mark spoilers they were like "Oh I thought since it ended a few days a ago everyone would have seen it". I mean how narcissistic and delusional do you have to be, to make that assumption. 

Midnight Storms:

I once remember someone spoiling a drama which had then recently ended, when told to mark spoilers they were like "Oh I thought since it ended a few days a ago everyone would have seen it". I mean how narcissistic and delusional do you have to be, to make that assumption. 

Exactly.  There are some shows I binge just before the last eps so that I can watch the finale as soon as it airs for that exact reason.  Especially if it's really popular or the type that will be totally ruined if someone gives the end away. Some people are incapable of seeing things from any other point of view than their own.

Accepting the things we can not change... .

Most people just forget... or get confused about what a spoiler is... Sometimes it can be hard to tell the diffrance between a teaser and a spoiler... I try but I am sure I cross that line to sometimes... 

Shiro:

Accepting the things we can not change... .

Most people just forget... or get confused about what a spoiler is... Sometimes it can be hard to tell the diffrance between a teaser and a spoiler... I try but I am sure I cross that line to sometimes... 

We're bound to have differing opinions on the nitty-gritty and also have varying tolerance levels no doubt so there's no way to eliminate spoilers.  How to navigate around spoilers becomes a skill all bingers will need to develop to survive. 

DaffodilDaze:

We're bound to have differing opinions on the nitty-gritty and also have varying tolerance levels no doubt so there's no way to eliminate spoilers.  How to navigate around spoilers becomes a skill all bingers will need to develop to survive. 

Here here 

Clipping hands 

Exactly I laike K dramas. Please share more info about this.

If you go into comment section of a drama, only glance at comments and try to read as fast as possible, so you "overread" any spoilers. Does this make sense? For me it works. xD 

This is my club, finally. I love to binge my dramas and watch as many episodes in a row as I want and can. I'm not the most patient person but it's worth it. :D 

May I join? ^.^

Some dramas I recommend for binge-watching: 

Not bingeable within one day but hard to resist) 

Midnight Storms:

What I love about this statement is the fact that they obviously never ever once thought about people who are new to Asian dramas, therefore they simply couldn't have seen it when it was airing. So no matter when a drama aired, there will always be people who haven't seen it yet. 

I stopped trying to work with logic, I simply do not go to comment sections of dramas/movies I haven't seen yet and master my skills in fast-scrolling/reading. As I'm mostly an occasional feeds lurker, the spoilers there don't affect me much, thank god.