Suppress all thoughts, clear my mind and just close my eyes. Works all the time. Because I can think my way through the entire night.
Lol after reading all these comments I dont think anymore that I have an sleeping problem ;)
Well when I want to sleep than I usually watch dramas etc..until I am so tired that I can sleep ;) Then I go to bed and I am reading some Mangas until I think it is enough ;) Sometimes I am sleeping with hearing music ^^It isn´t really a good method but I can get at leat 4-5 hours sleep :D (With exeptions when I find a REALLY good Drama to watch xD)
for the last yr and a half if i can't sleep i just lie in bed watching a drama. before that my lack of sleep was tied to my fear of the dark so i would turn the lights on, drink some tea or warm milk and fall asleep with the light on. now i fall asleep with the light on while my current drama/anime watches me.
I thought I have problems with aleep but after reading the previous comments I don't think so. I usually sleep 4-5 hours every night (Ocassionally 3 hours or 6 hours) On the weekends I sleep almost 9 hours (from 2am to 11am). Right now I think I sleep enough... Usually I watch dramas or films or read books until I fall asleep.
AmudoBun wrote: I thought I have problems with aleep but after reading the previous comments I don't think so. I usually sleep 4-5 hours every night (Ocassionally 3 hours or 6 hours) On the weekends I sleep almost 9 hours (from 2am to 11am). Right now I think I sleep enough...

Usually I watch dramas or films or read books until I fall asleep.

It is the same for me ;) I always thought I am lacking soo much sleep and I always wondered how all these fans here find enough sleep even though the watch dramas at night :D
Mirichan wrote: It is the same for me ;) I always thought I am lacking soo much sleep and I always wondered how all these fans here find enough sleep even though the watch dramas at night :D

I'm not alone... *happily dancing*
AmudoBun wrote: I'm not alone... *happily dancing*

I am not alone too * smirking and laughing at the same time * ;)
watching drama.. reading a book... staring Damon Salvatore :) :)
boutux wrote: for the last yr and a half if i can't sleep i just lie in bed watching a drama. before that my lack of sleep was tied to my fear of the dark so i would turn the lights on, drink some tea or warm milk and fall asleep with the light on. now i fall asleep with the light on while my current drama/anime watches me.

I thought I was the only one who did that.
but ever since my graphic card (or whatever) of my computer died i'm not able to do that anymore so I just stay downstairs and watch drama.
bokami wrote: .....secret

Lol thanks for your wonderful input Bokami :P
Lie on the carpet and type stories. Listen to music and lurk around on MDL... surf the net and stuff.
Go-To-The-Extreme wrote: Lie on the carpet and type stories. Listen to music and lurk around on MDL...

surf the net and stuff.

Ooh are your stories any good?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Ooh are your stories any good?

haha its on my LJ page X)