Sleep, he likes England. He is crazy for hair like MatsuJuns it all fits that vid.
wow the diversity is really interesting... I'm from Turkey...
shadowdancer wrote: wow the diversity is really interesting...
I'm from Turkey...

Me, too! ;)
Bladey wrote: LOL.
And it's a country full of magical items too, such as Ledhorsen and bratwurst, eh, Nikki? :P

Edit: Drats, you beat me to it! :D:D I got.... bratwurst..ed lol

Haha, we had the same idea. We've a lot of magical items, you just have to get here...

Sleepninja wrote: Hahaha I shall have to buy some Lederhosen (or steal some from the nearest Yodeller) and snag some bratwurst from the grocery store. The secret of the smiley........psst don't tell anyone but you type a lowercase p :D

:p (Yeah Yodeller - memories awake...)
really? that is more interesting. :) Did not expect anyone from Turkey....
akai-kitsune wrote: Sleep, he likes England. He is crazy for hair like MatsuJuns it all fits that vid.

Haha It really does fit. :p

Nikki wrote: Haha, we had the same idea. We've a lot of magical items, you just have to get here...

:p (Yeah Yodeller - memories awake...)

Hahaha Uh-oh, hope I didn't awaken any traumatic memories. lol
shadowdancer wrote: really? that is more interesting. :)
Did not expect anyone from Turkey....

Why not?
I´ve got a few drama and anime/manga fans as friends in real life.
Since I never did answer this.. USA-Indiana to be exact.
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Since I never did answer this.. USA-Indiana to be exact.

Sweet! I'm from NC.
akai-kitsune wrote: Why not?
I´ve got a few drama and anime/manga fans as friends in real life.

Well, I also have friends who like anime/manga but not dramas...I wonder why :P
Sleepninja wrote:

Hahaha Uh-oh, hope I didn't awaken any traumatic memories. lol

It does. It does.
shadowdancer wrote: Well, I also have friends who like anime/manga but not dramas...I wonder why :P

Us dramafans don`t show ourselves that easily!

You know its really upsetting when someones overhears your conversation and just blurts out: Yine mi bu cinliler!
akai-kitsune wrote: Us dramafans don`t show ourselves that easily!

You know its really upsetting when someones overhears your conversation and just blurts out: Yine mi bu cinliler!

hahahaha, could not express better...And what a fool I am, I always try to correct people' s mistakes. :)
Well I guess I just like them....
shadowdancer wrote: hahahaha, could not express better...And what a fool I am, I always try to correct people' s mistakes. :)
Well I guess I just like them....

Oh, its better getting japanese and koreans being mistaken as chinese, my mum still says: Are you watching Sailor Moon again!

Its been years since I last watched it!

See you again. I need to go to bed tomorow I`ve got final exams.
akai-kitsune wrote: Oh, its better getting japanese and koreans being mistaken as chinese, my mum still says: Are you watching Sailor Moon again!

Its been years since I last watched it!

See you again. I need to go to bed tomorow I`ve got final exams.

sailor moon? not bad idea.barely remember the story, should watch again....well good luck