*bump* We have a lot of new members, so it's time to revive this thread :D
Very well Sleepy. lol

Alexija wrote: I'm from Poland :)

Me too.
Germania - a country somewhere in the world.
Nikki wrote: Germania - a country somewhere in the world.

Ohhh Mysterious :D Do you have to get there by crawling through a wardrobe, or do you travel underwater to find it?

*in nerd mode* :p
I live in the state of Maine in the USA.
Sleepninja wrote: Ohhh Mysterious :D Do you have to get there by crawling through a wardrobe, or do you travel underwater to find it?

No. No- you have to fall through an old and rare book. But only on April, 1st. But psssst- it's a secret!

:P (And why do you have an actual smiley, and I am here, crying, with just a few dots, ...)
Nikki wrote: No. No- you have to fall through an old and rare book. But only on April, 1st. But psssst- it's a secret!

:P

Oh wow! That's even better. I love books.......*schemes on how to find this book*
Sleepninja wrote: Ohhh Mysterious :D Do you have to get there by crawling through a wardrobe, or do you travel underwater to find it?

I just giggled :D...LOL :p
Sleepninja wrote: Oh wow! That's even better. I love books.......*schemes on how to find this book*

Psssst- you can only find the book if you are wearing Lederhosen and chewing on a Bratwurst. ;)
(And you should reveal the secret of the :P Smiley)
LOL. And it's a country full of magical items too, such as Ledhorsen and bratwurst, eh, Nikki? :P Edit: Drats, you beat me to it! :D:D I got.... bratwurst..ed lol
Nikki wrote: Psssst- you can only find the book if you are wearing Lederhosen and chewing on a Bratwurst. ;)
(And you should reveal the secret of the :P Smiley)

Hahaha I shall have to buy some Lederhosen (or steal some from the nearest Yodeller) and snag some bratwurst from the grocery store. The secret of the smiley........psst don't tell anyone but you type a lowercase p :D
I'm a wannabe Englishman!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I'm a wannabe Englishman!

akai-kitsune wrote: Just like him?

Pffft! It's a good thing I learned that valuable lesson. No drinking while reading comments on this forum. If not, there would be Mountain Dew everywhere.