Laciliz wrote: Born in Indonesia, raised in Indo (my people said Indo, Korean people said Indo = India :D ) and living in RI (Republic of Indonesia).
|Bali island is in Indonesia. |Love the diversity 300 distinct native ethnicities in Indonesia, and 742 different languages and dialects, coz this i love the culture --> food, music, incredible places, etc.

Awesome! I've met quite some Indonesian people through a Jpop/kpop music site but none that were from Bali. I've been there on a holiday for a month. Really nice country! But being a tourist you don't get to really talk to the people... :-/

Btw, I'm from the Netherlands. From Amsterdam, the beautiful capital city, to be exact. :)
And no, I don't do drugs. And we have more than coffee shops and prostitutes, thank you! :) (I'm surprised everytime that people think this when I say 'Amsterdam'...)

Sninibype wrote: I'm from Belgium (Europe) xD

Awesome! A neighbour! Are you from the Felmish part or the Walloon part of Belgium? :) (Btw, I suck at french... Although I do like the language...)
I'm from the Netherlands :D
Born and raised in the US
I am from Germany ;)
thank God for the i.e. bit coz i would have been so confused as to where u could be from =D
Just another fanatic from the United States. ^0^
This is getting a bit off-topic xD
Anyway I'm from Portugal! You know it? A small country next to Spain.
Actually it's staying on topic very well, or did you not notice all the countries mentioned on this page?
Hahaha I think Portugal is not such a small country...compared to Slovakia for example LOL
I am from Croatia :D This is a small country, but I like it very much :D
Ceinwyn wrote: I am from Croatia :D This is a small country, but I like it very much :D

I've heard of it. The pictures I've seen of Croatia are gorgeous.
Thank you :D The coast is beautiful, but so are the woods and lakes <3