protossalad wrote: This is my first time talking to an Armenian in a forum, so I must echo Nancy: it's a wonderful feeling. :)

I was born in Italy from Italian father and Austrian mother. Live in Italy... for now.

This is for you, Violet, a brief encounter of Armenian and Italian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnO4htQRI5w&playnext=1&list=PL979F38E43346F1BA

:)

Wow! Thank you! A wonderful piece. It sounded much alike our famous doudouk master Djivan Gasparian, do you know him?
I have been to Italy the year before, it's a wonderful country, most of all I loved Siena. All the towns are like from a fairy tale, I hope to come back someday! :)
kamzcrazy wrote: Wow! Thank you! A wonderful piece. It sounded much alike our famous doudouk master Djivan Gasparian, do you know him?
I have been to Italy the year before, it's a wonderful country, most of all I loved Siena. All the towns are like from a fairy tale, I hope to come back someday! :)

I know Gasparian thanks to this piece of music. I'm a huge fan of Ludovico Einaudi, because he likes cooperations with different musicians, mostly from countries we are seldom exposed to and I'm happy that he made me know of doudouk and Gasparian (it's him playing in that piece, by the way). :)
The sound of doudouk is very melancholic, isn't it? I love it for that. It makes me think of vast spaces and mystery.

*sorry, I let myself be carried away, now and then.* ;)
I am from Germany.
I havent met anyone who likes dramas except my twin sister (we watch everything together) , so i can only use MDL or other sites to discuss.
Born in Papua New Guinea.
Raised and currently living in Australia.
Hi, I am from Switzerland but I'll move to the UK in the summer.

(And no Switzerland, Swaziland and Sweden are not all the same country) ^_^
I'm from Estonia :)
I think I have only seen 1-2 other Estonians here but it's nice to see so many people from different countries here ^^
veralyda wrote: Born in Pakistan.
Raised in Canada.
Live in the US.

:D Yay for diversity!

wow, i was born in Pakistan too, but raised in England though. =D
Born in India, and have been living here ever since :)
We've got quite a diverse group here ^_^
Born in Sri Lanka, raise and live in France :)
Recently here in UK but born in Philippines!!!
I'm from Poland :D
I Live in Norway and I Am born Norwegian ;)