Unfortunately yes. FCC voted yes to repealing NN.

Well I was hoping to watch pretty cure series that is not on Crunchyroll and if an internet company has Viki or dramafever and other has Netflix that will just bite as I am a Bing watcher 

I also keep update on 1 show on cw too ;-;

Miya:

For Japanese drama fans, this means THE END.

Yeah, it's such a pain trying to access Japanese content of any kind since they basically have no official pathways for foreigners to watch Japanese Films, Movies, or order books through amazon. that sort of stuff. This could totally screw us over on this one. 

wait, so does this mean I can't use kissasian, dramahood.com, dramafire, dramanice, etc anymore? wow this sucks. I'm going to have to resort to Viki or Dramafever then, but those two sites are super laggy on my computer... plus I don't have enough time to waste on ads :/

@totoro

No. At least, not yet. What it means is that ISPs now have the power to block and/throttle anything they want and to charge you more to be able to access certain sites and apps. All the major ISPs have declared they have no plans to do that, though. Still, they can reverse that plan at any time now. 

The good news is that the fight isn't over. The ACLU plans to sue the FCC over this and congress can also put a stop to it. There is hope yet.

totoro:

wait, so does this mean I can't use kissasian, dramahood.com, dramafire, dramanice, etc anymore? wow this sucks. I'm going to have to resort to Viki or Dramafever then, but those two sites are super laggy on my computer... plus I don't have enough time to waste on ads :/

Potentially it does mean that. Certain sites will be very limited, while others entirely blocked. 

God, I feel like I'm gonna be back in China again. 

You can disable ads on Viki getting anti-adblocker, but viki doesn't sub asap, and newer shows require membership and whatnot :|

Shoes:

Potentially it does mean that. Certain sites will be very limited, while others entirely blocked. 

You can disable ads on Viki getting anti-adblocker, but viki doesn't sub asap, and newer shows require membership and whatnot :|

Also I don't think you can download dramas from viki and drama fever. As a major binge-watcher, this would be horrible for me.

I just read about this now, can someone explain what is going on? Is this happening to everyone or just people in the United States? Thank guys. :)

Iamadramalover:

I just read about this now, can someone explain what is going on? Is this happening to everyone or just people in the United States? Thank guys. :)

Just people in the U.S. 

I am constantly worried about this myself, as I rely on Kissasian.es and Watchasian.io. It kind of sucks when you can't pay for streaming services and also don't have enough money to go to Korea as well. But, with the more worrying we do, nothing will change. 

With the backlash and lawsuits that are going to happen with the decision to repeal Net Neutrality. Now, I am no History major and I only remember what I got taught in Gov class here in America. We shouldn't all worry at the moment because Congress can still get Net Neutrality back. The only thing I suggest is email all people in your state of any Gov. importance... and pray... and grab a pitchfork as well while we're at it.

I believe we can still get this back from greedy boi Pai. But for now, grab a large chocolate bar, some hot cocoa even- and try to relax with your favorite kdrama. There is no use in worrying now-- its time for action! Breathe for a second.

Shoes:

aish, I'm literally doomed :/ and I was planning to binge a ton over break, too :-(((

SarahEm:

Just people in the U.S. 

It is just people in the US for the moment. But, we have to remember Portugal doesn't have Net Neutrality. If the US doesn't have it, I am sure other places are going to catch on. Which is another reason why we should put a stop to it before it spreads.

Anyone out of the US- sign the petitions that are going around, it really helps !! (:

anastasia :

It is just people in the US for the moment. But, we have to remember Portugal doesn't have Net Neutrality. If the US doesn't have it, I am sure other places are going to catch on. Which is another reason why we should put a stop to it before it spreads.

Anyone out of the US- sign the petitions that are going around, it really helps !! (:

I signed this, although not in the U.S. Change.org: Net Neutrality

Question. I know that it doesn't affect people outside the U.S, but like how are the 'US-based servers' for streaming sites going to work now?