2018 Watch Challenge Discussion

This discussion has been closed.

what if i watch a drama that has less than 1000 completed members but then by the end of the challenge things change? "the challenge continues for a whole year so it can happen"

can someone recommend dramas/movies for the classics part please preferably with links that are not viki.

dramaworld:

what if i watch a drama that has less than 1000 completed members but then by the end of the challenge things change? "the challenge continues for a whole year so it can happen"

can someone recommend dramas/movies for the classics part please preferably with links that are not viki.

Last year, I added the date I  finished watching dramas or movies. 

Tanai:

Hey maybe i am stupid or don't know anything about computers but i can't find my sign-in form to edit it. How do i do that?

I had to scroll through the entries to find mine. Pain in the butt,but I learned the hard way XD. Once I found it I located the 3 dots on bottom right of my post, clicked share,copied the url, and made a link in my profile so I can find it easily when I need to edit it.

Tanai:

Hey maybe i am stupid or don't know anything about computers but i can't find my sign-in form to edit it. How do i do that?

I had time so I found it for you https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/31645-2018-watch-challenge?pid=753711&page=5#p753711

Why I chose the Super Easy level? There are six different levels of 2018 Watch Challenge. Each time I conquer a level. I will celebrate with a gif. That will be my way of treating the 2018 Watch Challenge like a game.

I was wondering how specific we need to be about the genre/tags. For instance,I was thinking of Lion Pride for career(teacher) category. The synopsis says they are teachers but it is a mystery. I don't know how much will be about teaching exactly,but that is their profession. Also mother,hokuto or byakuyaku for psychological(trauma) i woukd consider child abuse as trauma,but none of these have that tag..  kounodori could go under pregnancy,career(doctor or musician) if we are not being too picky,ect...  if it fits enough is it all good,or should we ask to make sure?

Hessa Volunteer Staff

If you think it fits, then it is okay.

jubies33:

I was wondering how specific we need to be about the genre/tags. For instance,I was thinking of Lion Pride for career(teacher) category. The synopsis says they are teachers but it is a mystery. I don't know how much will be about teaching exactly,but that is their profession. Also mother,hokuto or byakuyaku for psychological(trauma) i woukd consider child abuse as trauma,but none of these have that tag..  kounodori could go under pregnancy,career(doctor or musician) if we are not being too picky,ect...  if it fits enough is it all good,or should we ask to make sure?

zeamays:

Highlight, ctrl-c.

(You're not dumb, it's just that the quote highlight thingy messes up copying.)

Thanks!

I never use the keyboard to copy stuff, so I was at a loss. But this time it worked with your help  ^^

One question
Second seasons can count?

Like, i finished the first season of Advisor's Alliance last year, so this year i can watch the second season and put in award-actor category (Wu Xiubo, the lead, has several awards).

Its only a example. 

YanFaisal:
(Wu Xiubo, the lead, has several awards)

oh i think that makes me question if the drama/movie should be the on that got him the award or just any role he did would fit in the category 

He already won two awards for his role as Sima Yi in Advisor's Alliance. But i think is for any role that an award-winning actor made.

Pretty sure it is any drama or movie by an award winning actor/director/screenwriter ect. Kaneshiro Kazuki won one award only( that i know of) for Border,so Im using CRISIS for award winning screenwriter...

Watch a drama from a genre you dislike or rewatch a drama/movie

Do we have to watch a drama we finished? Or is it okay if I watched a drama I've seen like half/more than half but didn't continue it? 

Please spare us!

RoseRain:

Watch a drama from a genre you dislike or rewatch a drama/movie

Do we have to watch a drama we finished? Or is it okay if I watched a drama I've seen like half/more than half but didn't continue it? 

Please spare us!

I think that would be for the category where you watch dramas that you've put on hold or dropped. 

Viktorija:

I think that would be for the category where you watch dramas that you've put on hold or dropped. 

It would be really nice if I rewatch those on hold/dropped  drama than the ones I've already seen.