Drama: Moon Lovers

Actor: Ji Chang Wook 

lmao well...

first girl: Seolhyun in orange marmalade. 

first guy:  maybe Seo Kang Joon in cunning single lady. 

For me it's definitely Lee Min Ho, he starred in one of my very first dramas ever "Boys Over Flowers". I've been surrounded by a sea of very good looking and talented actors, but I'll never not like him. *sighs* A girl never forgets her first. ;)

Kim So Hyun from bring it on ghost

I think Wu Chun in Hana Kimi? Soon after that it was Yamapi in everything haha

For girls I would say Yoon Eun Hye

Tamaki Hiroshi from Nodame Cantabile.. 

Kim Rae Won in Gourmet! I think that was the turning point for me into kpop and kdramas!

Jang Keun Suk from You're Beautiful

That pissed out expression!!!! still a fan for that

Suzy, from Gu Family Book

The whole storyline, and, Dam Yeo-wool, which is the character she portrayed, caught my attention, and subsequently, I start to follow her social medias and that was how I got to know Miss A. Suzy is my greatest celebrity crush, and I wish the best for her in her career and her personal life.

Peace out. :)

Jang Geunsuk was my first full on drama crush, back in 2015 when I first came across "You're Beautiful".

---

But the first Asian actor that I noticed, and found myself searching quite a lot was Joon Shiyoon, somewhere around end 2014 in Flower Boy Next Door, when I discovered Korean drama for the first time.

Jang geun suk from You're beautiful! 

When I was 12- Yoon Shi Yoon in "King of Baking",  I loved that drama so much I watched it twice. I think even my mom knows I lowkey had a crush on him even though I don't fangirl to her. My first drama was actually Boys over Flower but I was annoyed with all the characters lol.  (I think I only watched that show for the drama) 

Lee Won Keun from 'Sassy Go Go'

That smile *^*