I fell in love with Shugo Oshinari when I saw him in Death Note (2015) <3

He is still my drama crush :3c

Mine was Kimura Takuya from the old old drama Long Vacation. He was a natural pretty boy.

If we're not counting the heartbreak of my first ever second lead syndrome with Jung Yong Hwa in You're Beautiful, and then the other one with Lee Hong Ki in the bus scene...

Maybe Sung Joon from Shut Up Flower Boy Band lol. Or Lee Hyun Woo in To The Beautiful You. I don't recall which I saw first. :P

Matsumoto Jun in Hana Yori Dango

Jang Keun Suk in Love Rain 

followed by Jang Keun Suk in Mary Stayed Out All Night

followed by Lee Min Ho in Faith

(I know they're all out of order, but that's the order in which I watched them)

It was Park Shin Hye in the Pinnochio

Maybe Toyokawa Etsushi as Sakaki Kohji from Aishiteiru to Ittekure (1995). Its been years ago I seen this beautiful drama , but damn this man left a huge impact on me. He was deaf with a beautiful soul, gentle without being dumb. :') 

My first two dramas were boys over flowers and the heirs so lee min ho was my first drama crush

right after was kim soo hyun, I watched everything that he was in

HI,

MY FIRST Kwon Sang Woo IN STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

THAT STARTED MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH DRAMAS.

THEN CAME SO JI SUB, JANG HYUK, HE GE...THE LIST GOES ON & ON.

I THEN TEND TO WATCH ALL I CAN ABOUT THEM.

THANKS

Hwang Jung Eum...in She was Pretty...

Joo Ji Hoon in Goong

I most like Ji Chang Wook for the first crush on drama Healer, and Hwang Jung Eum at drama Secret. But I was amaze too with Wallace Huo at Love me if you dare. Back in old days I was impressed with Peter Ho at Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Also like Jang Dong Gun at All about Eve.