Lee Min Ho from City Hunter, that show is what got me into dramas, and im a guy. However if I had to choose a girl it'd be Shin Min Ah. However these are my firsts they changed.

Jung Kyung Ho from Falling for Innocence and Joanne Tseng from Refresh Man...boy, I'm stupidly in love with those two!

Sung Joon from Shut Up Flower Boy Band.. god I loved him so much. I still think he's gorgeous its a shame he's only ever in trashy dramas these days.

Also Lee Minho because of Boys over flowers lmaoo im so basic i hate myself. Now I see him and im like 'gross' rofllll

Kim Go Eun in Cheese In the Trap

Taiwanese

Korean

Thailand

I fell in love with Kim Woo Bin as Choi Young Do in The Heirs!! But Gong Yoo has replaced Woo Bin in my heart lol

Lee min ho in boys over flowers

For me it was Matsumoto Jun. I saw him in Hana Yori Dango and I went thru a phase where I wanted to see everything Matsumoto Jun. 

I do not know why but I am oddly proud that Matsumoto Jun is several ppl first in this thread lol. 

Kim Min-seok  from Doctors.

Ming Dao ^_^ Loved him in Prince turns into frog. <333

A few of my firsts were Lee Jong Suk (Pinocchio), Ji Chang Wook (Healer), and Yoo Ah In (Secret Love Affair).  

Shibue Joji aka Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon live action <3 It was my first drama ever :)
And then Kim Hyun-joong aka Baek Seung-Jo from Playful Kiss ^_^

I fell in love with Ji Chang Wook's character in The K2. I mean... holy cow, those arms? That body? That face? That attitude? I mean... it's not my fav drama of his but he looked amazing in it. 

After JCW, it was Park Seo Joon in Fight For My Way. Again, that body?! Also, PSJ has the best smile I've ever seen!