sun_wukong:

I'm supporting Argentina and Brazil but Ronaldo is playing so well I can't help but support Portugal. I still want Messi to win world cup though.

I support Brazil to win, because they have the potetinals!

RastaGurl:

Australia

Yes!

Hotsushi-kun:

Here is the photo of his parents:

cand see id

bannie:

cand see id

It dosen't work, though.

Bearhugs6:

Yes!

You too! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

RastaGurl:

You too! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Go, Australia, Go!!!

Hotsushi-kun:

Go, Australia, Go!!!

Hotsushi-kun, big props to you, seriously. i saw your earlier post where you said your a native Serbian but barracking for Brazil,...and you acknowledged an Australian supporter, you know what we call that? We call that great sportsmanship! We may all support different teams/countries but we united by a love for the game :)

RastaGurl:

Hotsushi-kun, big props to you, seriously. i saw your earlier post where you said your a native Serbian but barracking for Brazil,...and you acknowledged an Australian supporter, you know what we call that? We call that great sportsmanship! We may all support different teams/countries but we united by a love for the game :)

Yeah, i support Brazil because they have the potential to win this game, seriously. Because i've dreamed about Brazil taking the victory seriously, just because they use football as a national pride and large number of Brazilian footballer play football outside of their country a lot and they become famous as well.

Why i choose Brazil is my opinion

(sorry for my poor English)

RastaGurl:

Also, Australia, Japan and South Korea in Asia-Pafific nations are the big three football team!

Hotsushi-kun:

Also, Australia, Japan and South Korea in Asia-Pafific nations are the big three football team!

Actually in the last 5 years, Iran has been first. They were the second team to qualify for World Cup 2018 [with Brazil being the first team], and they had two games to spare. On FIFA's rankings, Iran was #1 in Asia until a lack of friendlies allowed Australia to surpass them in late May...

South Korea was in Iran's group as well, and Iran beat them in one game, and then tied them in Seoul 0-0 [even though Iran got a red card in the ~55th minute]. 

I can't believe Argentina didn't even score 1 goal. Was expecting a lot from them. However, Croatia was too good of an opponent. They deserved to win.

Bearhugs6:

I can't believe Argentina didn't even score 1 goal. Was expecting a lot from them. However, Croatia was too good of an opponent. They deserved to win.

That third goal was so beautiful. That ability to not care about scoring but instead passing it to increase the chances of it going in. Pure <3 

oh man Croatia killed Argentina. The Luka Modric goal (second goal I think)  was beautiful. Argentinians are good but they lack coordination and they have little goof ups. But Croatia played so well; like the commentator said, the golden generation.