Works on Chrome and should work on Firefox

On Chrome to get rid of ads and redirects on Kissasian I got uBlock Origin extension and in the settings or "my dashboard" I then went to "my filters" and added this line

||kissasian.ch/Scripts/taptica.min.js

and then hit apply changes. Should work for you guys too. I think Firefox has uBlock Origin so this should work there also. It will still check every now and then if you are a bot but there should be no more annoying ads or popups or redirects every time you click or try to watch anything or use the search.

Also might as well pick up minerBlock on Chrome or Firefox to stop hidden background bitcoin miners from running and thus slowing down your PC and browser since some drama sites use them, and just in general on the internet. Kissasian does not use a miner form what I can tell.

A lifesaver! You have no idea how much I avoid Kissasian because of all the crap redirects and adds they have. Thank you! 

Soju:

A lifesaver! You have no idea how much I avoid Kissasian because of all the crap redirects and adds they have. Thank you! 

Im glad it worked

I forgot where I picked it up but the recent article had many people complaining about ads and it hit me that I should share since ive been avoiding ads on the site for ages lol. So I kind of spammed all the forums and comments here to share haha..

please no spam ban

ITgirl08:
please no spam ban D:

lolol yeah it's been crazy lately with the ads. The same with dramanice :P thank you for helping everyone out :D

thanks! it actually worked better compared to Fair Adblocker. those pop-ups from rapid video are so annoying... FB server was best for me (no pop ups when I click on the player) but it didn't work for 2 days now :/

now wondering which adblocker browser actually does the same for an Android phone, since I watch dramas on the phone too. I don't know which one actually works best in the play store. 

Thanks for this info ... very helpful!

it just worked for me!  thank u!

Anything that works for iPhone users?

wonder if they stop making drama because everyone can just stream it free.

morningpoop:

wonder if they stop making drama because everyone can just stream it free.

Doubt that, that’s like stopping all other films and shows from other countries too

Shxxkz199:

Doubt that, that’s like stopping all other films and shows from other countries too

Was talking about pirating copyrights. But I know it's impossible. They still make profits though.