can anyone recommend another streaming app with english subs except VIKI pls? In Austria CDramas are a little bit rare...

Its not an app but here is a site you can stream from : https://www18.dramacool9.io/

BTW do you know any dramas that I can watch I am really tired or searching for the last to episodes on Well Intended Love is there anything you can recommend for to me to watch??

Over the past few months, I've been finding an increasing number of Chinese dramas being uploaded to YouTube with English subs.  

thx for your answers!!!

@Anna007 regarding to your list, you stick to korean dramas, i only watch chinese ones (because of the language) if recommending a chinese one for you it would be Love o2o (modern, no fantasy, nice love story - meaning the leads are never cold blooded to each other)

Hey thanks for you reply @Mo_nika

I do mostly watch korean dramas but I watched some  Chinese dramas as well and I have already watched Love o2o  and it was the one of my favourite  Cdrama next to My Boss and Me and A Love So Beautiful 

But thx for your recommendation 

@Anna007 the page you recommended is great- watching now Sound of desert- made my day. thx

...and if you have at least a litte sympathy for fantasy try Ashes of love ;-)

I also wish I could watch good English subs for well intended love.

Check out myasiantv.se

Drama nice

Dramafire

I am watching well intended love and I can't find good subs for episode 19 and 20 @Tedybear

@Mo_nika  I am actually planning to watch Ashes of Love when I am on a long holiday which is quite next month.......  Sound of desert whats it about ?? 

Ashes of Love is my most favorite drama –I was blown away and watched it about 10 times (really great acting of both leads) it begins so light hearted and turns in the middle into a real drama- telling you- I cried a lot.

SOD is about a love triangle with a smart FL – which grew up in the desert with wolves and is saved by the first ML and later she saves by herself the other ML. So far (at ep 13) I like SOD bc it has no childish and stubborn FL and no misunderstandings and therefore cold blooded leads, but overall not so heartwrecking (go for Ashes of Love)

Anna007:

I am watching well intended love and I can't find good subs for episode 19 and 20 @Tedybear

@Mo_nika  I am actually planning to watch Ashes of Love when I am on a long holiday which is quite next month.......  Sound of desert whats it about ?? 

Well Intended Love - ep 20 with legible eng subs is available in parts in YT. I think the subber will be doing 19 as well.

Mo_nika:

Ashes of Love is my most favorite drama –I was blown away and watched it about 10 times (really great acting of both leads) it begins so light hearted and turns in the middle into a real drama- telling you- I cried a lot.

SOD is about a love triangle with a smart FL – which grew up in the desert with wolves and is saved by the first ML and later she saves by herself the other ML. So far (at ep 13) I like SOD bc it has no childish and stubborn FL and no misunderstandings and therefore cold blooded leads, but overall not so heartwrecking (go for Ashes of Love)

Okay So I will start with Ashes of Love hopefully I won't need a box of tissues 

When you finish with SOD let me know if you think it will be a good watch by the end @Mo_nika

usna:

Well Intended Love - ep 20 with legible eng subs is available in parts in YT. I think the subber will be doing 19 as well.

@unsa
I saw that there were some parts on YT
I did watch it on YT and I also kind off breeze through ep 19 and 20 raw  so I won't get so sick up in looking for it as I have classes and exams coming up

I second the notion about Ashes of Love

For anyone looking for a good movie I recommend this movie

Link: https://123moviesnew.org/movies/300275-shes-dating-the-gangster

Its called She Is Dating The Gangster its a Philippines  movie 

Please to check it out. Let me know what you guys think.