If you don't know what the heck are you watching, then it is a complete waste of time and effort. This thing happened to me, when I watched " I love my president though he is a psyhco". It is complete waste.

I just discovered the Vietnamese version of Descendants of the Sun on AsianCrush! I tried! I just can not do it!  Literally the worst ever.      https://www.asiancrush.com/video/descendants-of-the-sun/032010v-one/ 

Of the several hundred Dramas I've completed, only 2 received scores below 0/10: Romance Town and Sunny Happiness. However, the lowest score I gave was to a Drama I dropped. I scored Well-Intentioned Love -5/10 because the core deceipt was so vicious, psychotic and morally repugnant that I had to protest the repellent idea that such behaviour could be considered "romantic"

On a side note, re Hyde Jekyll and Me,  I think a nice summation of how awful it was can be seen from the fact that the Drama's best character, whoser departure signalled its death knell, was a CGI gorilla  :)

Lovely Horribly. I just absolutely disliked it. I did complete it, but I kept getting bored, and slept through a few. Still I decided to stick through till the end, and no it was not worth it, but darn I was so happy the torture of boredom was over. I might've come across a few shows just as boring, but I can't think of any at the moment. That show certainly was not worth my time.

Before I learned to drop a drama (not to put myself through torture), I can't  believe I finished watching over a dozen bad dramas. Also at that time, there was no MDL to help me weed out bad dramas, so now I don't watch dramas below a certain rating.  So here's my pick of the worst:

From the ones I completed:

Bad Couple; Brown Sugar Macchiato; Triple; Bad Romance; Couple or Trouble

From the ones I dropped:

A Love To Kill; Beethoven Virus; Black & White; Boys on the Run; Cinderella's Sister; Hana Kimi (Taiwan); History: My Heto; Rainbow Sweetheart; Snow in August; The Queen Returns; Tokyo Juliet

Graceful Friends (to be blunt, this one sucked compared to the previous 3 JTBC dramas with high ratings, if someone told me this was a slice of life I would've skipped it), The School Nurse Files (only liked the CGI monsters, everything else was meh), Meow the Secret Boy (only watched this for the cat, it was the best thing about it honestly) 

kie:

If you don't know what the heck are you watching, then it is a complete waste of time and effort. This thing happened to me, when I watched " I love my president though he is a psyhco". It is complete waste.

You can just tell by the title that it is a bad drama.

Storm-dono:

I don't know what it could be but it's not written as drama you dislike or like the most. It says the worst drama you have ever watched. I am having a hard time understanding why people can't separate such a simple thing.

I kinda agree that worst drama necessarily doesn't mean least liked. Or that disliking a drama means it was the worst. I've Disliked probably over 50 dramas  but a lot of them I know is accounted to my taste. I disliked heavy dramas like Hymn of Death but that doesn't mean they have been done poorly.  I didn't care much for DOTS like everyone else did but I'm not about to lambast it because I didn’t take a liking to it. I still have to be somwhat objective in a subjective topic. I do respect though that what other people may dislike I enjoyed and vice versa. But for me worst is not putting effort into it, especially when you have named casts that you can utilize but didn't. Basically wasting resources, like for me Rain could not even save Love to Kill. Maybe the title doomed it from the start. 

i really really disliked hyena,When a man behave like the fl then he is a basterd but when a woman behaves like that she is strong ( most comments say that) .I hated her role.I dropped it on episode 8. The other is marriage not dating. I like contracts or stuf like that but here .....no words for the fl 

Edgar Pordwed:

Abyss!!!

Yes! It was so bad. Ugh. I really wanted to like it because of PBY. But it sucked.

The heirs (the worst I ever watched....)

Cheese in the trap