W: Everyone said it was so good but I don't know why I didn't like it at all, I dropped it

Among the ones that I have completed, it's Playful Kiss

Amongst recent shows, It's fluttering warning, that I ended up dropping. I was really looking forward to a new show starring Chun Jung Myung but what a disappointment that was. I am sure many think the same when it comes to Yoon Eun Hye's comeback with such a show.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - i don't why i bothered finishing

okay I didn't get very far into it so it could have gotten good but I really hated The Miracle (Kdrama) also very unpopular opinion but I really disliked Make It Right (Thai BL) and couldn't force myself to even get through one episode of the second season. Just my opinions though other people may love them. They weren't personally my thing tho

Someone Like You - for my wife, it was "that song ," that came on a dew times per episode. She found it annoying after the third/fourth episode.

I did finally finished it. But after 6 weekends.

I've disliked so many, at one point it felt like I wanted to drop every drama I started watching. For the ones that I continued watching until the end I would have to say Blood. I wanted to see how they would continue the mess of a plot that it had so I bared through it all. 

To the Beautiful You - this was such a mess. I can't believe I finished it.

Cruel Romance - the FL was ridiculous.

Layhope:

W: Everyone said it was so good but I don't know why I didn't like it at all, I dropped it

Wow!! I loved W. hmm why don't you try Extra-ordinary you. It grab you in from the first episode and keeps you engaged.

Misbehavior - till this day I still don’t understand what I watched. And it has the weirdest/ creepiest ending ever!!! 

Dream High 2 - I did not even make it past episode 1. I could not get past how dumb and desperate the female lead was.  Plus she was a dormat. Then I went recap of the ending and that was the final nail on the coffin for me.

The girl  who sees the smells ------> the story looks interesting  so I gave it a try but it became worst drama THAT I ever have seen

Reasons 

1. Annoying FL

2. Police was stupid 

3. Boring  story

That's funny but Villain was only person who didn't  disappoint  me

Boys over flowers

Master of mask

Rooftop Prince, and I know it is a classic and rated so high but I've just seen it. It was so hard to finish for me. Actually skipped lots of part. 

To The Beautiful You, Choi Minho is my highschool celeb-crush but I dropped it lol. It was nothing like Hana Kimi.

I couldn't choose first but I guess THE WORST drama I've watched is The Great Seducer.

K2 and Blood : Both of them have terrible ML who can’t play a decent game. They are whining and annoying. These dramas are a complete mess.

Doctors - Annoying female lead, the medical parts are ridiculously wrong, it's a pain to watch and shouldn't be allowed to have the tag medical if they are not capable of doing it right... 

You're Beautiful - I watched almost half of it and then dropped it, in my opinion it's overrated