Feyre:

The worst asian drama I've watched is the japanese drama Coffee and Vanilla. It was SUPER SUPER CRINGEY.  I dropped it after episode 1. Annoying female lead. Weird male lead. I can't even start with the storyline.. it's just *sigh* 

It was a trash. makes me thinking: does  japanese treat love (or loving someone) only  through intense skinship (read= sex)? the ML teaches FL how to love in disgusting way. there are plenty jdrama that teach people how to  love in awesome way. 

No matter how much I like Park Hae Jin Cheese in the trap sets the lowest bar for me I pratically hated it so much

okay wow, worst drama ever watched?

These three: Mischeivious Kiss, Playful Kiss, and Goodmorning Call

I watched Mischeivious Kiss when I was in like 6th grade and fell in LOVE with it, but I rewatched it earlier this year and WOW... WOW. It was really bad. I didn't know what mind I was in when I was in 6th grade.

Same goes for Playful Kiss and Goodmorning Call. I was able to finish Playful Kiss (somehow) but Goodmorning Call: NOPE. Couldn't do it. uh-uh

I mean, I luv a lil bit of embarrassing romance moments here and there but come ON, the female leads in all three were obviously extremely "weak" and had no character development. and literally, ALL of the interactions between the FL and ML were awkward, embarrassing, or weird. 

and the male leads?!?! don't get me started. I feel like they were lowkey toxic, playing with a person's feelings like that. 

I will probably say W : two world was so so poor.

Super Star Academy and Blood. I'm usually very picky about the stuff I start watching but I had my own reasons to check out these two and they were really bad. SSA is pretty short so it was bearable but I still can't believe I spent 20 hours of my life on Blood.