Doctor Stranger, Manhole, Tomorrow with You, and Abyss were honestly some of the worst dramas I have seen.  Nothing is more frustrating than potential wasted

Storm-dono:

I don't know what it could be but it's not written as drama you dislike or like the most. It says the worst drama you have ever watched. I am having a hard time understanding why people can't separate such a simple thing.

You're getting nitpicky on the particular wording of the original poster of this thread. Saying something is "the worst drama you ever watched" is equivalent to "the drama you dislike the most" in my opinion. This could be due to any number of reasons as a previous poster mentioned. This thread is just purely people's opinion. And saying someone is "using drugs" based on their opinion of a particular drama is rude and not appropriate at all.

Storm-dono:

Not trying to offend anyone, but some of you need to learn the definition between the word "like" and the actual "quality" of the drama you watch. I am not saying that the Goblin is perfection, it's far from that word but to say that the Goblin is the worst drama you have ever watched tells me that you are ether a complete newbie or you don't have a clue. I agree that the story was the poorest aspect of that particular drama and I understand that you drop something because you don't like genre or it just doesn't click with you or maybe someone like me who avoids triangles+ but that doesn't mean that the drama is bad. That's just our personal preference not the actual quality. Sorry to the owner of the topic for going off-topic. Not gonna do it again.

I understand what you're saying and I agree (that's why I said Goblin wasn't the worst drama I've ever seen) but I was more so responding to what you said down below which is why I quoted it in my previous comment - -

Storm-dono:

It says the worst drama you have ever watched. If you think that the Goblin is the worst drama you have watched then please do tell us which dramas are better because there are very few of them that can even compare to the Goblin? I am very curious.

You said there are very few dramas better than Goblin and I wanted to put in my two cents because I feel like Goblin wasn't a very good drama and there are plenty of dramas better than it. The overall topic wasn't what I was referring to. 

et_865:
"the worst drama you ever watched" is equivalent to "the drama you dislike the most"

That's not the same for me, and I can't read people's minds so I can only take words as they have been written. And about using drugs it was more said in the manner of are your "sheep" all accountable in the grey area for you to write this aka are you serious lol...

looktothestars:
I understand what you're saying and I agree (that's why I said Goblin wasn't the worst drama I've ever seen) but I was more so responding to what you said down below which is why I quoted it in my previous comment - -

I know I totally agree with what you have written down to the letter. That answer was for all of 3 of you so it kinda went off the road and jumbled together.

looktothestars:
You said there are very few dramas better than Goblin and I wanted to put in my two cents because I feel like Goblin wasn't a very good drama and there are plenty of dramas better than it. The overall topic wasn't what I was referring to. 

I meant in that mix of genres. Not the whole plate of Korean dramas.

taomubiji:

Doctor Stranger, Manhole, Tomorrow with You, and Abyss were honestly some of the worst dramas I have seen.  Nothing is more frustrating than potential wasted

Does Abyss have a lot of romance ? I have been wanting to give it a try.

I personally loved goblin but one show that I liked but did not love was Secret Garden. I think after a while I got bored with it and ending up skipping to the end. We are not going to like the same thing and that is all good. 

Storm-dono:
I know I totally agree with what you have written down to the letter. That answer was for all of 3 of you so it kinda went off the road and jumbled together.

looktothestars:
I meant in that mix of genres. Not the whole plate of Korean dramas.

Ahhh ok yeah sorry. There have been a lot of people in the thread, I think I misunderstood lol.

taomubiji:

Doctor Stranger, Manhole, Tomorrow with You, and Abyss were honestly some of the worst dramas I have seen.  Nothing is more frustrating than potential wasted

I loved Manhole.. it was funny and the obsessive villains were exciting to watch lol but I still disliked the FL

Abyss' crime/thriller kept me watching it 

it's all opinions anyway what you guys think is the worst drama someone else might actually like/enjoy watching 

I can't think about a drama I hated so much it became the worst one. But I would say that my least favorites ones are:

Healer -  I am not a big fan of action dramas

Fight For My Way -  I like this type of drama but for some reason, I just felt bored the whole time

She Is 200 Years Old -  I didn't like the acting and the characters.

My Sassy Girl - Boring 

The Secret Message - I couldn't understand the plot and connect to the characters

The Fiery Priest - I wanted to like this one so badly but everything was boring 

Refresh Man - First Taiwanese drama, binge-watched it and yet I felt bored and just wanted to sleep

I love this stuff, YESSS!! to DRAMA!!! Secret Garden, Goblin, Oh yeah....Cheese in The Trap? Not so much, but my wife? She liked it. LOL....!

We like it! We love it! We want more of it, Drill Sergeant!!

Shining Inheritance

Golden Garden

2moons2, no question. How they found "better" actors with less chemistry, I'll never know.

EDIT: Found something worse. If I learned nothing else from Tharntype, its that if I just keep sexually assaulting someone, they'll eventually love me. So Freaking Rapey. Mew's Character was so creepy.

ONE MORE TIME (korean drama on Netflix), I personally found it so boring, I was drooling all the time. No chemistry, didn’t understand what was going on, and the guy is so... mean. So hard to continue, but I did it for the actors..