Goblin. What a waste of Gong Yoo.  Stupid. stupid. stupid.

Blow Breeze by far #1. I don't even know how I managed to get to the end...

agape5:

Goblin. What a waste of Gong Yoo.  Stupid. stupid. stupid.

Please tell me what kind of drugs do you use? For future reference of course.

I don't think you read the forum rules.

but have a nice day

It says the worst drama you have ever watched. If you think that the Goblin is the worst drama you have watched then please do tell us which dramas are better because there are very few of them that can even compare to the Goblin? I am very curious.

better dramas.: Winter Sonata....That Winter the Wind Blows....Devilish Joy....Queen of the Game...Hotelier. You could put any other poorly rated drama before Goblin.  It sucked because of the writing.  I watch for good writing and that drama didn't have any.  We better agree to disagree on this one. 

I dropped Goong, I really couldn't take it it was really annoying...

Storm-dono:

It says the worst drama you have ever watched. If you think that the Goblin is the worst drama you have watched then please do tell us which dramas are better because there are very few of them that can even compare to the Goblin? I am very curious.

While Goblin wasn't the worst drama I've ever seen, I've seen countless dramas that I liked more. The cinematography, acting, and music were stunning. But the plot was messy as hell to me personally. Lots of back and forth. Lots of plot holes. Lots of the writers not knowing how to write a fleshed out plot with consequences that mattered (similar to the recent drama Angel's Last Mission: Love). All my personal opinion of course, and to each their own, but I was not a big fan at all.

Storm-dono:

Even I dropped Goblin at the 8th episode..also the very popular Descendants of the Sun didn't click with me. Yes..people like us do exist. It's all about preferences and preferences vary from person to person. It has nothing to do with drugs lol.

Coming to the worst drama..there's not one. I mostly do not like Japanese dramas where the actress tries hard to act cute and shouts at the top of their voices. Same goes with Thai dramas. Wherever everyone is so aggressive. For example- SAWAN BIANG. But I am sure there are many more..I just do not remember. Also HEARTSTRINGS.

Not trying to offend anyone, but some of you need to learn the definition between the word "like" and the actual "quality" of the drama you watch. I am not saying that the Goblin is perfection, it's far from that word but to say that the Goblin is the worst drama you have ever watched tells me that you are ether a complete newbie or you don't have a clue. I agree that the story was the poorest aspect of that particular drama and I understand that you drop something because you don't like genre or it just doesn't click with you or maybe someone like me who avoids triangles+ but that doesn't mean that the drama is bad. That's just our personal preference not the actual quality. Sorry to the owner of the topic for going off-topic. Not gonna do it again.

Storm-dono:

Not trying to offend anyone, but some of you need to learn the definition between the word "like" and the actual "quality" of the drama you watch. I am not saying that the Goblin is perfection, it's far from that word but to say that the Goblin is the worst drama you have ever watched tells me that you are ether a complete newbie or you don't have a clue. I agree that the story was the poorest aspect of that particular drama and I understand that you drop something because you don't like genre or it just doesn't click with you or maybe someone like me who avoids triangles+ but that doesn't mean that the drama is bad. That's just our personal preference not the actual quality. Sorry to the owner of the topic for going off-topic. Not gonna do it again.

The worst drama you've ever watched could be from the perspective of quality, but it could also refer to your personal preferens. I don't know why you feel the need to question other peoples opinions but it's not a good look. 

love:

The worst drama you've ever watched could be from the perspective of quality, but it could also refer to your personal preferens. I don't know why you feel the need to question other peoples opinions but it's not a good look. 

I don't know what it could be but it's not written as drama you dislike or like the most. It says the worst drama you have ever watched. I am having a hard time understanding why people can't separate such a simple thing.

*cough cough cough*

Storm-dono:
It says the worst drama you have ever watched.

and @agape5 thinks that the worst drama she's ever watched is Goblin. If she says it's the worst - it's the worst (for her). If you say it's the best, it's the best (for you). Since neither of you will change their minds, it's no use getting emotional over it and being mean. 

On a side note, I didn't like Goblin either and it doesn't mean my taste is s^it or that I'm taking drugs. Chill. 

mengosteen:
I didn't like Goblin either and it doesn't mean my taste is s^it or that I'm taking drugs. Chill. 

I am completely chilled lol... Anyway I am not fond of Goblin either, It's not even in my top10 list of dramas I liked so far but it's really hard not to say anything to the person who thinks that Goblin is the worst drama he/she ever watched. It's ridiculous to even think that. Someone should really recommend him/her some real muddy waste of time.

Storm-dono:

Personally I like Goblin, the story, the cinematography, music, actors, etc. But you also have to understand some people just don't think Goblin has those aspects that you find "quality". They probably don't find it as visually stunning or has the best cinematography as you do so it affects their overall impression of the show. Those who think Goblin is the worst show might love “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” because of the costumes, music, the background, actors, the beautiful shots, story, etc. so their overall impression is that it's a "quality" show.
Both Goblin and “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” are both considered 2 of the best cinematography in kdrama.