I have a bit of an issue, well at least it is something that bothers me quite a lot.  When I go to start a new drama I feel excited and happy, but towards the end of the series it feels like I am forcing myself to watch it and I keep feeling the urge to skip through episodes, if a series has 16 episodes, I start feeling this way around episode 11, this is usually the time the girl and the guy finally start dating and then for some stupid reason they break up and I really struggle to power through those last few episodes. I hate skipping through episodes because it just doesn't feel satisfactory,  I like to see things through to the end. This is really getting on my nerves because lately I haven't been able to find a series that I don't end up forcing myself to finish.   I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way?  Am I maybe just watching the wrong dramas? Is that why I can't be bothered to finish them? I've been watching popular dramas, so I keep thinking I shouldn't really be feeling bored watching them...I was thinking maybe I need to take a break from kdrama for a while and then maybe I will feel more eager to watch them? ahhhhhh ...I don't know what to do, it's making me feel down...Are there any romance kdrama's anyone can recommend, that are really interesting or that got you hooked on?  I really want to find a series that I can feel hooked on, I really miss that feeling...I usually stay away from anything that is too sad because I'm sad enough as it is lol, although a series that really got me hooked was Moon lovers, even though it had a sad ending, I really loved that series.

It definitely happens!  Not your fault or imagination or a problem with u.    Its good to reach out and get recommendations because just as many dramas arent that way and there are lots of MDLers that are sensitive to the plotline who can help.    I find more of the newer dramas have this issue than those 5 years+ older.    I'd have to look at your lists and circle back to give u rec's though.   

Okay i am back after scanning your lists.  Here are one's that I felt were compelling to the end.  Mixture of Kdramas/Jdramas/Cdramas/TwDramas and different genres.

sky castle
ashes of love
kill me heal me
innocent man
the kings woman
kakafukaka
money flower
my mister
my golden life
six flying dragons
mr sunshine
bloody romance
go go squid
put your head on my shoulder

I totally understand. Here are some dramas without a stupid unnecessary break up that drags the show on. They're pretty varied in terms of content but they all have romance. I hope you enjoy some of them!

• My ID is Gangnam Beauty
  • The Story of Ming Lan
  • All is Well 
  • Reply 1988
  • Girls' Generation 1979 
  • My Huckleberry Friends

Maybe you can also try dramas with lesser episode. Usually those are the quick and satisfying ones without much unnecessary break up, 

• Monstar
  • Puberty medly
  • Goho's starry night
  • Noble my love
  • Kingyo club
  • You drive me crazy
  • After the rain

It definitely happens. Take a break and watch oh my venus and what's wrong with secretary kim. You will be hooked from the beginning to the end. The ML do not give up on the female. Well Intended love is great as well. Strong woman boon soong ( 

Thank you all of you for helping me out, I really appreciate you taking the time to write these posts . I will try watching the dramas you recommended to me, once again thankyou   =^.^=   

when i think all dramas are having bad plot plot/story ill take a look at currently airing jdrama, pick the one with the weirdest plot. thats what ive been doing lately.

Maybe watching dramas from different country will help. If you usually watch kdramas maybe you should try watching Chinese or Thai dramas. I'm doing this right now and it feels fresh and I'm feeling like I'm discovering something new but at the other hand Chinese dramas are not totally different from kdramas. Thai dramas have more differences but they are also fun. 

From what I have watched, here are some interesting C-dramas and Thai dramas:

Good Bye My Princess 

Siege in Fog- I am still watching it but it's really good so far  

Boss and Me- almost like kdrama 

Hua Jai Sila - it's a little bit dragging at the end but it's a good watch mainly because of the ML 

Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur 

Here are some kdramas that are addicting till the end:

You're Beautiful 

Coffee Prince 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

Empress Ki 

Kill It 

Goblin 

Good Doctor 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal 

My Girl 

I would recommend  you to watch dramas of different genres (other than Romance),  I have watched a lot of  Romance K dramas but started getting bored of them  and started watching dramas of different genres and soon realized that I can be hooked to dramas even  without romance,  so i would like to recommend dramas  with no to light romance in them

1. Tunnel

2. Stranger

3. Designated Survivor

4. Black

5. Miss Hammurabi

6.  Page Turner (Drama Special)

7. Queen of Mystery

8. Save Me

9. The Guardians

I FEEL LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME OMG 

It looks like almost everything you watch is a recent romance K-drama, so you're really limiting your choices.

I suggest watching some J-dramas.  They're usually shorter than K-dramas (about 11 episodes), so there's less wasted time.

Also try other genres (besides romance), and try some older dramas.

I noticed that you gave a 10/10 rating to the Korean version of Scarlet Heart, so maybe you'll like the original Chinese version.

I get you, I’ve dropped few dramas 2 eps before the end and not felt bothered by it, yeah could have just continued seeing as how close to the end I was but for some reason I just become uninterested and not bothered about the storyline anymore, If i am curious enough but don’t want to watch time maybe I’ll read comments or episode guide etc

I also tend to steer away from popular dramas because the ones I have seen I feel are overrated (maybe because I watch with high expectations idk)