Go Ah Ra - looks like she's always sad and constipated at the same time, or maybe she's sad because she's constipated. 

Park Shin Hye - same expression in every drama, deer in headlights, open mouth. I watched the Turkish version of Doctors first called Kalp Atisi, amazing, then tried watching Doctors and oh boy, it was really really bad when I compared the scenes. 

Suzy + Go Hye Sun go hand in hand with the above two

Jang Hyuk - think I only managed to watch one drama of his, maybe it's his loud laugh or his jaw, don't know.

Shin Min Ah, Yoon Shi Yoon, Yoo In Na, Han Ji Min, Nam Ji Hyun, Song Hye Kyo - really don't know with these as to why

Lee Min Ho - His acting never did anything for me, never made me feel any emotions from him.

Jang Hyuk - I liked him in Wok of Love, but something always feels off, I can't enjoy a lot of characters he plays, such as the way he ruined Voice for me. It could just be the characters he chooses to play, which are almost always morally ambiguous, aggressive male leads. 

Lee Seung Gi - I tried watching many dramas, but his expressions really annoy me

Park Shin Hye - I watched many dramas where she was in, but I was never able to like her characters - no expressions, and she always looks constipated whenever she kisses someone

Jung Ryeo Won - I just never liked her in her roles

Park Yoo Chun - Again, I watched many dramas with him, but wasn't able to connect. Something about his expression bothers me, he looks so lifeless. 

Lee Joon Gi, Joo Won, Jo In Sung, Jun Ji Hyun, Hwang Jung Eum - I couldn't bring myself to like them either. 

Lustdrama:

Jang Nara

GOo Ah Ra 

Lee Jungsuk

Park Shin Hye

Th actress  Running Man hostess

All Tiwanese actresses(maybe its not their fault because T FL is not written well and non of them is a good looking one

The Sml in She Was Pretty

The actress in Love Clinic

Jang nara i seems like her she play well for me even more better in go back couple. 

Goo Ah Ra i dont like or dislike her i can see the drama and bother about her i see hwarang and you are surrouded but i avoid to see Haechi (sorry my Jung Il Woo) and i drop Miss Hammurabi (sorry Myungsoo ah)

PSH i say it

the actriss wish one the first hotess or the new one ? 

I agree about Sewon after she was pretty i avoid all his work 

and i don't know love clinic

I love Taiwanese and chinise drama. 

Dilraba! The first show I have seen from her is The King's woman and I didn't like her. She's just not a good actress but I decided to give another try. So, now I'm watching the Long Ballad but goodness, she can't act at all. There is one scene which requires some heavy acting (crying scene) and me and my friend couldn't help but laugh while watching her. Also, she plays the same role everytime. Maybe she would excel more in rom com or lighter genres. Anyway, I will still finish watching the Long Ballad cause some of the actors are quite good. Too bad the lead actress is not doing it for me.