I am not sure If it was a Korean or Chinese drama.  The plot was basically guys girlfriend or fiancee dies.  He hires this girl who looks like her to pose for pictures.  The girl I think had been trying to pass a exam and didnt..... 

Thanks for any help with what this drama is. 

Is it an old drama ? ^^

I feel like I saw this somehow yet at the same time I have not. The nearestdramas I can think of are

• King Flower - the fiancee dies and ML gets a girl that looks like his Fiancee but the ugly version and he makes her undergo plastic surgery to look like the fiancee
  •  I summon you gold - but the first girl is the wife and she decided to leave him or divorce him, theirs were an arranged marriage.  She is the daughter of someone rich and his family needed her. So when she leaves  and never to be contacted, he comes into contact with her wife look-alike. And he makes a deal with her to Impersonate his wife. Also, There is a chinese remake of this.

Also wanna ask, what's the reason why the guy wants to take a picture with the girl? Do you know? For family? For business? 

Thank you so much for replying.  I think he just wanted pictures as he didnt have any of dead fiancee.  Its driving me crazy what the name of it was.  

It was older maybe 2013-2016 range

I found something with a similar plot it is  a Japanese drama ... By Chance aired last 2018.  I don't know if this is the one you are looking for

https://mydramalist.com/28345-by-chance 

That sounds like it thank you I'll check it out.