We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Soyu ramen with lots of vegetables and pork, along side with Layu sauce^^

Black bean and vegetable stew.

Had dinner with other vaccinated family today.  We ordered take out and ate it at their home.  Chicken salad sandwich on a croissant with grape salad.  So good to see family without masks.  

Korean fried chicken, salad :)

Beef fried rice, miso soup

and for dessert some snacks from combini and carrot cake :)

Momochan:
carrot cake

Mmmmmm....carrot cake.  ^^

Spaghetti with a tomato sauce with lots of veggies (mushrooms, zucchinis, carrots, sweet red bell peppers, green onions, garlic, onion, parsley, herbs & spices)!! ^_^

Spinach, rocket leaves and tomato salad.

I'm trying to fast for at least a few days until Easter Sunday (so basically vegan until then), not really for religious reasons (I'm not religious, though I love some aspects & symbolisms of Orthodox Christianity, and of course it's a tradition), but to be able to really enjoy Easter / feel the joy in it (despite the lockdown)! :)

Saba sakana, rice with Yukari furikake, oolong tea and salad :)

Black beans (hubby okay'd garlic-hooray!) with green chiles, tomatoes, seasonings.  Yellow rice.  Tortillas.  Avocado and fresh tomatoes.

Kebap with chicken and salad :)

Pligouri (cracked wheat) kous-kous salad! 

Currently baking Easter Cookies!! ^_^

A follow-up to my post from yesterday.  Hubby is trying to learn to eat garlic more so I added garlic to the black beans I cooked (he ate three helpings!).  Because he loves homemade applesauce I decided to make some since he was a brave boy about the beans.  I put the apples on in a stainless steel pot like always but got distracted on a household chore.  What's that smell!  Oh, yeah.  I destroyed those apples and that pot.  There was at least 1/4 inch of cemented on carbon covering the bottom of the pot.  I told him I burned the apples so that he couldn't smell the garlic.  XD

Husband said the only thing left was to bury it.  I tried my normal way of dealing with scorched messes, nothing worked.  Now to the point because I wanted to share something that worked in case you ever have this perilous pot problem.

Add equal amounts of vinegar and water to the pot.  Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer.  The internet directions said for 10 minutes (ha!).  After awhile I was able to scrape off the top layers.  Then I refilled with the mixture and left to boil again, occasionally coming to scrape with a metal spatula.  Eventually, I got it down to the point I could use an SOS pad (steel wool) and some elbow grease to finish removing the last of the carbon.

End result, I saved the pot my little sister gave me as a gift years ago when she didn't have a lot of money.❤︎

Beef curry and salad :) 

Pistacchio ice cream for dessert cause im on damn period lol 

my rice cooker concoction came out a neon orange color unexpectedly. edible yes :)

brown rice, coconut milk, garlic, tomato sauce and chicken

Steamed seabass "Teochew" style and jasmine rice :)