I am only all kinds of salads, gazpacho soup, colld soba and sashimi. I can't imagine cooking much less wanting to  eat hot food.

PeachBlossomGoddess:

I am only all kinds of salads, gazpacho soup, colld soba and sashimi. I can't imagine cooking much less wanting to  eat hot food.

I feel like I’m in a drama slump. Nothing really sounds good right now.  And that is hardly ever a problem for me. XD

How about trying something short?  Regeneration (Youku/Nefflix), Fearless Blood (Tencent) or iQiyi's new suspense drama The Neighbours (haven't checked it out).

PeachBlossomGoddess:

How about trying something short?  Regeneration (Youku/Nefflix), Fearless Blood (Tencent) or iQiyi's new suspense drama The Neighbours (haven't checked it out).

I’m sorry. My tired brain worded my comment very poorly. Almost bedtime for me!  I was trying to compare my food prep slump with a drama slump when nothing looks good. Although I have struggled to start new dramas lately.  Right now I’m  in my August Female Directors Marathon.  I’ve watched 10 films so far!  We’ll see how many I finish from my list. 

Thanks for the recs! Will give me something to look forward to next month. ❤️

The Butterfly:

I’m sorry. My tired brain worded my comment very poorly. Almost bedtime for me!  I was trying to compare my food prep slump with a drama slump when nothing looks good. Although I have struggled to start new dramas lately.  Right now I’m  in my August Female Directors Marathon.  I’ve watched 10 films so far!  We’ll see how many I finish from my list. 

Thanks for the recs! Will give me something to look forward to next month. ❤️

Lol... me bad as well... I did think it was a weird question for the food discussion thread. Have a good rest.

Where do you live, the Sahara?

JesusFan:

Where do you live, the Sahara?

Tornado Alley

Here in the States?

JesusFan:

Here in the States?

affirmative :)

Cannellini beans with berbere, onions, kale, tomato.  Yellow rice with peppers, scallions, and parsley.  Shredded seasoned cabbage.  

What type of beans?

JesusFan:

What type of beans?

Cannellini beans—- are sometimes called white kidney beans. 

Doctor had a come to Jesus meeting with hubby. If he didn’t change his ways would not be around long so he went mostly vegan. When I report about eating meat it’s usually holidays or when we have guests.  The plant based diet cleaned up his blood work a lot.  Whenever we’ve strayed from it his numbers shoot up again.  So I live vicariously from the people who post interesting things to eat on here. 

Ever heard of Chicken Butter Masala? It’s this awesome mix of Indian spices and coconut milk that chills out the heat, then it’s slow-cooked in curry for 2 hours. I’m having it with some chapati (basically roti but super flat) and a side of lemon pickle.

ILY-ILY-ILY-ILY-ILY:

Ever heard of Chicken Butter Masala? It’s this awesome mix of Indian spices and coconut milk that chills out the heat, then it’s slow-cooked in curry for 2 hours. I’m having it with some chapati (basically roti but super flat) and a side of lemon pickle. 

I haven’t but it sounds delicious!  Thanks for sharing!

ILY-ILY-ILY-ILY-ILY:

Sounds delicious.