The Butterfly:

The dinner of champions!  I’m watching a film where someone puts lemon juice on their ramen and now I’m lemon curious. 

That is interesting. I've never added lemon.

Ramen big stapole for college students here in the States, along with pizza!

Spaghetti with tomato sauce (with lots of vegetables and herbs in it) and white dry cheese on top, called myzithra - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizithra

penel:

Spaghetti with tomato sauce (with lots of vegetables and herbs in it) and white dry cheese on top, called myzithra - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizithra

Thanks for the link. I’d never heard of Mizithra. 

Beef stir fry, rice and veggies

Worked on putting shelves together for the garage so let someone else cook

pizza!

Roast chicken roast potatoes Yorkshire pudding with vegetables all in gravy yummy

The Butterfly:

Thanks for the link. I’d never heard of Mizithra. 

When my grandmoms were alive, we enjoyed homemade mizithras on our spaghetti all the year!
And it was an ingredient for many pies too.

asiandramaaddictjane:

Roast chicken roast potatoes Yorkshire pudding with vegetables all in gravy yummy

I've only seen Yorkshire pudding made on The Great British Bakeoff.  It looked yummy!

penel:

When my grandmoms were alive, we enjoyed homemade mizithras on our spaghetti all the year!
And it was an ingredient for many pies too.

My grandmother made everything from scratch.  How lucky we were to enjoy their cooking!

The Butterfly:
My grandmother made everything from scratch.  How lucky we were to enjoy their cooking!

Their cooking wisdom was priceless - and so tasty!

I remembered one time my mother backed and stews raccoon tasted great, as was basted in Salisbury steak gravy, but smelt like someone had died

JesusFan:

I remembered one time my mother backed and stews raccoon tasted great, as was basted in Salisbury steak gravy, but smelt like someone had died

I’ve heard of people eating opossums and squirrels but never raccoons.  Between the rabies and deadly roundworms they often carry they make me nervous. 

The Butterfly:

I’ve heard of people eating opossums and squirrels but never raccoons.  Between the rabies and deadly roundworms they often carry they make me nervous. 

I am not going down this rabbit hole bc I grew up in the land of snake soup, bat soup, cockroach powder potions all kinds of intestines and stuff I don't want to talk about...

A filling Stouffer's swedish meatballs meal