@ oppa stalker.  Denying yourself what you want to eat for weight loss is bad idea. Sure you may suffer thru 1 or 2 times but your gonna get so upset at yourself  you end up giving up on your diet.  Rather than cutting off foods cut down the portion.  I have lost more weight by cutting down rather than cutting off foods/drinks I like.  Also losing weight to be healthy is fine,or because you want to. But never because some one else wants you to its your body your life you choose how to live it if they don't like it they can lump it they ain't gonna live for you anyways.

Jasti:

@ oppa stalker.  Denying yourself what you want to eat for weight loss is bad idea. Sure you may suffer thru 1 or 2 times but your gonna get so upset at yourself  you end up giving up on your diet.  Rather than cutting off foods cut down the portion.  I have lost more weight by cutting down rather than cutting off foods/drinks I like.  Also losing weight to be healthy is fine,or because you want to. But never because some one else wants you to its your body your life you choose how to live it if they don't like it they can lump it they ain't gonna live for you anyways.

im really glad that you are concerned about me.. but im living an unhealthy life myself soo i want to be healthy and pretty you know.. no one is forcing me tho... what you said is absolutelely true but since im a big time foodie.. i love almost all the dishes which are vegetrian... its so hard to cut the dishes so i decide to cut what i like the most to win over my control. so that i could control myself hehe.. anyways i will loose my weight in healthy way.. thank you.. have a good day :))

Even I love all vegetarian food hehe 

cutearisu:

Even I love all vegetarian food hehe 

Yess they are yummy.. i don't eat non veg 

oppa_stalker:

Yess they are yummy.. i don't eat non veg 

same me too  I only eat veg  we are best friends now hehe

cutearisu:

same me too  I only eat veg  we are best friends now hehe

yess buddy *virtual highfive*

today i will have milk

Sichuan boiled fish and rice porridge.

Black Beans, Baked White Sweet Potato, Tomato & Basil Salad

Butternut squash soup, finger millet bread, garden salad with feta and lemon vinaigrette dressing

Fried rice - homemade from this weekend's leftovers

potato stuffed bread with orange juice and butter

Pan fried silver bar, sol kadi, purslane stir fry and rice. I love the abundance of summer and rains.