Spicy chicken and broccoli, Chinese green beans, rice. 

A simple grilled chicken salad. Lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, chicken, and croutons with French dressing

Last night, someone brought in Tapas De Salmon Ahumado and I ate it well.

Plan to have pasta with olives and fresh tomatoes for dinner later.   Hope everything goes well.

i think maybe mash and a chicken breast with sweetcorn or maybe a small bowl of porridge.  it's late and i don't have much of an appetite.

Sautéed zucchini and scallions tossed with pasta and chickpeas and then tossed with fresh herbs and tomato from the garden with a little Parmesan. 

editor333:

Today I'm on a diet and only drink this coffee. Arabica. This variety has an incredibly pleasant smell and therefore is very attractive to many connoisseurs. Some even say that they "feed on the aroma of coffee" - and believe me, they are not exaggerating at all! Disputes between coffee lovers - Arabica or Robusta? - has been going on for a long time. To satisfy the taste preferences of both categories of connoisseurs, manufacturers offer to buy coffee of the blend, which contains both kinds of beans. This is the favorite type for many fans of the drink because it combines the tartness and richness of Robusta flavor with the divine aroma of Arabica.

Just be on watch as not to binge on too much on caffeine  since it can have that boomerang effect later of gaining more weight if it goes too much.

Grilled Chicken, Corn Tortillas, Chopped Sweet Onions and Cilantro, Salsa and Whole Serrano Peppers (seeds removed of course). And......Coca Cola from Mexico!!!

pumpkin soup, roasted vegetables and lamb with wheat bread

chunyu Volunteer Staff

Lasagne. The meal from above would be illegal in my country, lol.

Last night dinner time, I ate - 

kare-kare

rotisserie chicken and baked potatoes

Chicken breast, sautéed red chard, pasta with fresh basil and a little mozzarella 

Caramelized yellow squash and onions with pasta topped with a little Parmesan and basil.  

Was really good but time consuming babysitting the squash and onions to make sure they didn’t burn. Hubby liked a lot.