The Butterfly:
time consuming babysitting the squash and onions to make sure they didn’t burn.

I like when onions burn. But of coarse everything I cook burns 95% of the time. I catch water on fire so that speaks for my cooking skills. The 5% that does come out good is something I really guard like its gold or my holiday spreads. I make Thanksgiving and Xmas dinners that are wonderful almost the whole family enjoys em expect for my middle and oldest. Oldest has autism so picky eater and middle doesn't eat my cooking she does her own food for the last few years. I tell her she's the smart one avoiding my cooking if we were rich it be take out everyday almost .  But right now we do take out maybe 5 times a year. Only money on drinks and food outside is hubby's daily mocha and i get 2 mochas on some weekends

to lazy to cook today so maybe a piece fruit and yogurt

Jasti:

I like when onions burn. But of coarse everything I cook burns 95% of the time. I catch water on fire so that speaks for my cooking skills. The 5% that does come out good is something I really guard like its gold or my holiday spreads. I make Thanksgiving and Xmas dinners that are wonderful almost the whole family enjoys em expect for my middle and oldest. Oldest has autism so picky eater and middle doesn't eat my cooking she does her own food for the last few years .

to lazy to cook today so maybe a piece fruit and yogurt

Fruit and yogurt is always yummy!

For the recipe I used tonight you grate the yellow squash  and finely dice the onion.   It took a fair bit of stirring and scraping. Eventually the squash melts into a creamy texture.  Was supposed to add plain Greek yogurt to make the sauce, I didn’t have any and just used some pasta water to help make it more saucelike.  It took more oversight than I usually give. 

Speaking of burning, I thought burnt beans were one of the most awful lingering smells.  Last week I wasn’t paying close enough attention and thought I’d turned the burner down but hadn’t and burnt the heck out of some okra. Filled the house with smoke.  Really awful. XD

My mom made me udon noodles (a Japanese type of noodle) with prawns and mussels. Some vegetables on the side like broccoli. There was no soup though haha but it was so good TT I also ate a frozen chocolate cake served from a ready frozen cake package (?) made by someone called ‘Sara Lee’. It was so yummy (it actually taste better than any expensive cake i’ve ever eaten haha) and it was cheap. Wait, why do I feel like I’m helping in advertising the cake haha

Last night was ginger orange chicken with brown rice and cooked vegetables 

I had rice and lentils

Quinoa, baby bok choy, chickpeas 

Winter melon soup, roast silver bar, potato and pepper stir fry, rice for me. Made a kale & chickpea salad with feta cheese for hubby. Sometimes you gotta make two meals to maintain inner peace. ^^

Roast chicken, sauteed green beans, and baked sweet potatoes

Baked cod, sweet potato fries, spinach salad

Yellow corn tortillas/carne asada tacos, refried beans, pico de gallo with finely diced serranos for some heat 

Nice Indian meal - sindhi kadi, okra, chole, cucumber & tomato salad and rice.

A hamburger. Simple but satisfying 

Roasted potatoes and butternut squash, black beans, sliced home grown tomatoes.