The Butterfly:
I baked the sweet potatoes in my Instapot. The skins turned soft but the insides were nice and creamy.  They took nearly 40 minutes to cook so not a great timesaver

When I don't want to roast, I peel and blend them raw then cook with olive oil/butter, salt & garlic - cooks faster that way - sprinkle some herbs and you got a great savoury mash. Of course oven is much easier and quicker though.

Fourthaxis:

When I don't want to roast, I peel and blend them raw then cook with olive oil/butter, salt & garlic - cooks faster that way - sprinkle some herbs and you got a great savoury mash. Of course oven is much easier and quicker though.

I often slice them fairly thin or like French fries and toss with olive oil and herbs to roast and they are done quickly or even boil and treat like mashed potatoes. I’d heard they are good “baked” in the Instapot and wanted to give it a try.  They were tasty but not sure it was worth the extra clean-up of the machine.  I’m just experimenting as I go along.  I do love cooking beans in it. One of these days I’m going to try a cheesecake recipe I found in the Insta. ^^

The Butterfly:
I’d heard they are good “baked” in the Instapot and wanted to give it a try.  They were tasty but not sure it was worth the extra clean-up of the machine.

Gotcha! ^ ^

Chicken bao buns with green salad.

I made chicken thigh with teriyaki, stir-fried veggies, and brown rice. 

Leftover Hawaiian Lau Lau, Chow Fun and three steamed chicken dumplings and water (2 glasses--keep hydrated)

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs. 

oolong tea.

Lee C:

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs. 

oolong tea.

Frasier, is that you?

Just got my wisdom teeth removed so having a lot of rice porridge and applesauce. 

daydreaming:

Just got my wisdom teeth removed so having a lot of rice porridge and applesauce. 

Take care and congrats

daydreaming:

Wat a lot of icecream too hehe ^^

Honey Nut Cheerios. (Too lazy so cereal is good enough.)

Sesame chicken with gravy, silken tofu and scallions, stir fried bok choy and sticky rice

Not feeling like cooking----Spicy Pork Ramen