Fourthaxis:
And food delivery is a wonderful invention...

Isn't it though? Good idea! Hello, I would like to order some fish 'n chips, please! Hold the ketchup! 

Lee C:

I am pretty sure that is grounds for divorce! ;) 

Worse, he doesn’t like garlic!  He says I keep him around because he’s my arm candy. XD

Spicy red beans, sautéed mushrooms, onions, and turnip greens, baked sweet potato. 

A follow-up report on the Instapot I received for Christmas.  I didn't  think I'd use it, but it is my go to for cooking beans and soups.  One of these days I may be brave enough to venture into desserts.  If anyone has a good recipe please post it.  Always looking for something new.  ^^ 

Today was take-out for us :)

I ordered a grilled chicken pitta wrap which had rainbow slaw on the inside (basically with every vegetable representing each rainbow colour) with chili dusted fries, garlic bread and coleslaw on the side

Ooh and pineapple fanta to go with everything!!

The Butterfly:
A follow-up report on the Instapot I received for Christmas.  

My aunt swears by it! She cooks all her soups, stews and rice variations in it. Never used one though.

BLenthusiastmeli:
pineapple fanta

Fanta! That brings back memories. I am not sure we get that brand here anymore. Did you make this or buy it?

Fourthaxis:

My aunt swears by it! She cooks all her soups, stews and rice variations in it. Never used one though.

Fanta! That brings back memories. I am not sure we get that brand here anymore. Did you make this or buy it?

I’m intrigued by pineapple Fanta, too. Never heard of it. 

Fourthaxis:

haha i bought it! fanta will always remain a nostalgic drink :)

The Butterfly:

I’m intrigued by pineapple Fanta, too. Never heard of it. 

it's DELICIOUS! i hope you'll be able to try it someday, i bought it at a small supermarket which sells drinks and snacks from overseas :)

BLenthusiastmeli:
it's DELICIOUS! i hope you'll be able to try it someday, i bought it at a small supermarket which sells drinks and snacks from overseas :)

Oh man! Now I feel like buying myself a pineapple and try making one just because......  

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ 

And today's dinner is leftovers from the weekend. Blah.

I made fish and salad.

Fourthaxis:

Oh man! Now I feel like buying myself a pineapple and try making one just because......  

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ 

And today's dinner is leftovers from the weekend. Blah.

ooh i'm sure homemade fanta would taste just as good! i'll try it myself as well haha

After watching two dramas with golden curry eating leads, I had to try Japanese golden curry tonight.  Was pretty tasty and easy to make.  I watched the curly headed lead make it almost 12 times so I felt confident I could do it.  ^^   I served mine with brown rice instead of white and some leftover spicy red beans on the side.  

The Butterfly:
After watching two dramas with golden curry eating leads, I had to try Japanese golden curry tonight.

Oh, which dramas? I was binging the leftovers show last week.

Bolognese, wine and the 9th precinct for dinner today.

Fourthaxis:

Oh, which dramas? I was binging the leftovers show last week.

Bolognese, wine and the 9th precinct for dinner today.

The first was Yumi’s Cells 2 but Mystery to Lunakare‘s lead made and ate it in nearly every episode when he wasn’t solving murders. He topped it with different things and used different meats each time.  Because of hubby I made it with veggies and served with the beans and rice. 

Dinner out last night at a fancy trattoria: hubby and I shared a Caesar's salad (mixed salad greens, charred corn, parmesan cheese, crispy pancetta, chicken croquette and black truffle), and I had a "salmone e rise venere" plate (grilled salmon fillet served with black rice /riso venere, broccoli , roasted carrot cream and citrus & peperonchini sauce) and a "cinque terre" coctail (Gin, French Caribbean rum, strawberry, cucumber, ginger beer, bubbles).

My dessert was from a pastry shop near my neighbourhood with delicious sugar-free, low-fat creations: I chose a "yogurt-forest fruit" pastry, which is a mousse with strained yogurt, core of strawberry and blackberry coulis and pistachio dacquoise, coated with vanilla miroir.

https://www.slimbites.gr/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/giaourti-High-Quality.jpeg