I sautéed some broccolini and scallions, added cannellini beans and tossed with herbs and pasta, served with a side of fresh tomatoes (I love our fresh  summer tomatoes and herbs),  I was going to make a dish using Korean red pepper paste but when I opened it instead of being red it was a brackish black.  Might have been the brand but wasn't willing to take the chance. :(

Kappamaki roll, seaweed salad, sliced tako

Qdoba bowl. Shrimp, cilanto lime rice and brown rice with corn salsa and shredded cheese with queso diablo!

I made some snowflake dumplings with watermelon juice

Green salad with roasted chicken and a scoop of salted caramel ice cream.

Steamed vegetables, garlic pasta, tuna and walnuts. Iced tea.  Peach ice cream. 

Shrimp, quinoa, broccoli salad

What's in the frig?

Baby Bok Choy cooked together with some chopped overripe tomatoes, scallions, chickpeas, and herbs. Homemade rice pilaf, 

lol

The Butterfly:
What's in the frig?

There's this show on netflix where contestants cook with leftovers from the fridge. 

today: egg fried rice with leftover rice and chicken in black bean sauce 

Fourthaxis:

lol

There's this show on netflix where contestants cook with leftovers from the fridge. 

today: egg fried rice with leftover rice and chicken in black bean sauce 

That’s the basis for a lot of meals-what needs to be used?   Back when my husband ate meat I made a wickedly good barbecue pineapple chicken simply because I had those ingredients on hand and took a shot at throwing them together.  Like I tell him, if it’s not any good there’s always peanut butter sandwiches or the fast food joint down the road. ^^

The Butterfly:

That’s the basis for a lot of meals-what needs to be used?   Back when my husband ate meat I made a wickedly good barbecue pineapple chicken simply because I had those ingredients on hand and took a shot at throwing them together.  Like I tell him, if it’s not any good there’s always peanut butter sandwiches or the fast food joint down the road. ^^

Ha ha ha...yeah.  My hubby shies away from meat too else I'd be slapping some into every meal! And food delivery is a wonderful invention...

It's so hot.....

French fries (avec mayonnaise, bien sur! It's a French thing.)  Those crispy taters are all I am up to eating or making! Iced tea to wash them down with a nap on the side! 

Fourthaxis:

Ha ha ha...yeah.  My hubby shies away from meat too else I'd be slapping some into every meal! And food delivery is a wonderful invention...

If you see me posting a meal with meat it’s usually a holiday or company is over or he’s working late and not eating at home. He never liked seafood so it’s my chance to have fish or shrimp.  :)

The Butterfly:
He never liked seafood so it’s my chance to have fish or shrimp.  :)

I am pretty sure that is grounds for divorce! ;)