jubies33:

Hope your hubby feels better soon. Nice that he has you to cook delicious soups for him. 

He’s on the upswing.  He helps me when I’m having health issues so we make a good team. ❤️

The Butterfly:

He’s on the upswing.  He helps me when I’m having health issues so we make a good team. ❤️

:-x

Gluten free dairy free soy free plant based meat lovers pizza with mandarin seltzer 

Baked potatoes with shredded chicken and cheese.

The Butterfly:

Some of our best meals come about when we have to improvise.  ^^

I agree :) Also glad to hear your husband is feeling better!  There are rumors going around here about a new variant and another wave. But hopefully we can manage without resorting to any more lockdowns. 

For dinner, I was too lazy to make anything so just some instant cup tteokbokki (tried the black bean sauce flavour this time) and kimchi I picked up from the Asian supermarket the other day since my sister was craving it (introduced her to Korean food and now shes addicted ^^).  Personally liked the spicy tteokbokki better though! 

We had Chinese takeout-broccoli and chicken with green beans, rice and spring rolls. 

Linguini with a sauce made of mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, zucchini, and red bell pepper with parmesan

A few days ago, mom made similar one, minus onion n added ground almonds. 

Chicken fajita taco with chips and queso

Red beans, yellow rice, and baked zucchini.  Colorful dinner!

Rice with cabbage salad

Going to try something new. 

What is your favorite meal?  Could be something you make, your mama makes, or from a restaurant.  

The Butterfly:

Going to try something new. 

What is your favorite meal?  Could be something you make, your mama makes, or from a restaurant.  

My mom's cooking, my late grandma's pies, my aunts' sweets.

Omelette with feta cheese and sausage with orange and herbs.
Gemista: stuffed tomatoes and/or other vegetables with rice and herbs, that are baked with potatoes in olive oil until soft and nicely browned.
Souvlaki (meat grilled on a skewer fried potatoes and vegetables wrapped in a rolled pita - round flatbread) with tzatziki (greek yogurt mixed with cucumber, garlic, salt, olive oil vinegar or lemon and dill).