Homemade veggie pizza <3

lately not having meals exactly but grazing on healthy-ish snacks

chicken soup and bread

Sautéed mushrooms, onion, red bell pepper, and Brussel sprouts.  Black beans.  Roasted sweet potatoes.  Strawberries for dessert.  :)

Take out Chinese:

1. Shrimp fried rice.

2. Extra hot and spicy  shrimp with mixed vegetables.

3. Beef with broccoli.

4. Chicken with mixed vegetables.

After a day that started at 6 am and is just winding down now @. 7:30 pm. (Yawn)

I made homemade pizza dough.  I rarely bake anything with yeast because I am impatient and hate waiting for dough to rise.    I used a recipe where the dough only had to rise for 15-20 minutes.  Haven't had pizza since at least two months before we went into lockdown.  Been jonesing for some pizza for over a month and finally gave in tonight.  Only plant eater hubby joined me.  It did have cheese, but I made it with red bell peppers, green onions, mushrooms and zucchini with homemade pizza sauce as well.  Came out pretty good.  :)

Nothing.  Grazed on too many snacks today! 

After the snow storm we had last week, it was finally nice enough to go outside without a jacket! So naturally, we decided to take advantage of the weather and had our first BBQ of the season :) Had bbqed spicy tandoori chicken with grilled corn on the cob and pineapples.

Chickpea salad sandwiches.  Better than it sounds.  ;)  Blueberries for dessert.

steak with salad and rice

Taco Tuesday with strip beef filling, pico de gallo and sour cream. 

Baked chicken tenders (strips) my sister shared with me and a big bowl of steamed salted edamame (in their shells).  Edamame served that way is so addictive. 

JoanneSmith:

Nothing.  Grazed on too many snacks today! 

Same here.