I had to google it... It looks delicious! Today I tried pan pita with rice and my never-missing frijoles. 

I'm an amateur "cook" and lately I've been experimenting alot

Today I made salmon pasta with spinach,  mushrooms and cream sauce so I left some extras for dinner 

I'll add more veggies like carrots, cabbage and tomatoes~~

XingBack:

I'm an amateur "cook" and lately I've been experimenting alot

Today I made salmon pasta with spinach,  mushrooms and cream sauce so I left some extras for dinner 

I'll add more veggies like carrots, cabbage and tomatoes~~

Welcome WDH sis!  I’m up for anything with salmon. Sounds good! ^^

thrown in pan to gurgle chicken and lentil soup with extra carrots

KFC chicken sandwich.

Ziti with marinara, zucchini, red bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, and chickpeas.  

rice cooker concoction of chunk chicken, carrots, brown rice and mashed up apple pie larabars added

are dates, almonds, apples, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon 

Last night I made Amarillo Stew-Amarillo (yellow) beans, carrots, yellow squash, celery, and onion with saffron and other spices/herbs.  Served it with yellow rice.  Topped with chives and parsley.  A weird, but tasty monochromatic meal.  I'm beat tonight, will probably be leftovers.

a frozen "healthy choice" pasta dish. pretty good for frozen meals

I ordered pizza with a friend

Today I tried that tiktok/insta trend, idk what it's called but you take a round bread, cut a quarter then fold it like 3 times?

I put in some cheesy creamy spread, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, mint and parsley, pepper and then heated it so the bread was all crunchy and the tomatoes got soft. It was actually super delicious ❣

XingBack:

Today I tried that tiktok/insta trend, idk what it's called but you take a round bread, cut a quarter then fold it like 3 times?

I put in some cheesy creamy spread, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, mint and parsley, pepper and then heated it so the bread was all crunchy and the tomatoes got soft. It was actually super delicious ❣

Sounds delicious!

No hubby home this evening so I prepped a bunch of things for my lunches.  Carrots with herbs.  Roasted Zucchini, yellow squash, & broccoli with spices and herbs.  Already have grains done.  And I cooked some chicken thighs in the Instapot with some garlic and herbs-came out surprisingly good.  :)  I package everything individually and store in the freezer to mix and match for quick lunches during the week.  I can alternate the chicken with salmon I already prepared or beans from dinners.  After errands or exercising all I want is an easy lunch. I'm a lazy Butterfly.  XD

Tuna patties with tartar sauce, then  minestrone to use up the veggies in the fridge. 

chunk chicken with a pouch of spiced lentils and brown rice with a bit of vegetable stock