Two-four days for a 16 episode drama, on average. My kid's a teenager, I'm a stay-at-home-mom, & have mobility issues. That being said, I do tend to get burnt out every few months, & end up taking breaks. The last break was about a year, if not longer, but I merely traded drama for anime. 

Binge watching, it's my thing, I seldom live watch, the air for episodes in a week kills me. 

For Korean dramas, with usually 16 episode. I'd be in my pajamas like a couch potato in 1 weekend. So yup 2 days is a usual pace. 

For Japanese dramas, with their shorter episode count and shorter duration, 10 - 12 hours is all I need. 

For Chinese dramas, since their episode count is waaaayyyyy longer, I tend to get 6 to 8 days. Though it depends on how good the drama is. There has been a time when I watch a 70 episode drama in just 3 days,  i fast forwarded 75% of the time since the filler scenes was just soooo much. But the awesome ones like Nirvana in Fire, The Untamed, Story of Yanxi Palace, Story of Minglan, and etc.... Man it took me forever. Even rewinding a couple of scenes that is related to some conspiracy theories. And some things I might have missed out when I first saw it, and just realized it's significant as the crisis and plot thickens. But no complains to my time binging them, each hour was worth it. 

If it’s like 16 episodes and I really like it: 2 days. But then it depend if I’m interested or not, sometimes I could watch just one episode per day and watch others things and it could take months before I finish it.

If it is 16 episodes it takes me 2 days.
If it is 18-23 it can take me 3 days
If it is more than 40 episodes it takes me 5-6 days or more.   

It depends it can literally take one sitting because I have started watching dramas at 1.5 times the speed since I don't like skipping. But yeah 1 to 2 days normally

It all depends if it is a movie...  of course, they take the amount of time.   Dramas...  it does take me 5 days...  I don't have anything better to do and if it really interests me...  it can take up to 72 hours without sleep.

It really depends on the country, number of episodes, and duration of each episode.
So if I’m really into a drama…
16 episodes takes me 2 days to finish
14 episodes takes me 3-4 days to finish (if the episodes are 2 hours long)
20 episodes takes me 3-5 days to finish (5 days if the episodes are an hour and half long)
25-40 episodes takes me 7 days to finish (if each episode is 45 minutes long)
40-60 episodes takes me 2 weeks to finish

If I’m not into the drama, then it can take me 1 month to year to finish it regardless of how short or long it is.

For a 16 episode, 1 day.

That depends on many different factors, such as circumstances, the duration of an episode, how many there are, am I hooked....etc. etc. So sometimes in 2/3 days and sometimes weeks

Jamie Prado:

For a 16 episode, 1 day.

Good grief, do you sleep?

Damn some people here watch 12 hours of drama a day REGULARLY?

I mean, I've done it on the odd vacation/weekend/sick day but on average my max. is about three hours (3 - 4 episodes). Max! 

Getting home from work (or right now, switching from work laptop to private laptop at home haha), watching some episodes,... and the day is over. I still need to get some other stuff done, I couldn't possibly fit in any more hours. :'D

Depending if I like the drama. Usually take up to months if I really like the drama, taking 40 eps as a reference. I only watch an episode every few days even when the drama has been completely released and I have the time. At most will be 2 eps per day for a particular drama.

If its 16 episodes then it takes me 3 days 

If its 20 episodes it takes me 4 days

if its less than 11 episodes then it takes me 2 days